Good For Nothing Boyfriend

Dance To My Heart

Dongjun stands up to comfort his hyung. "Let's just hope for the best." Then Dongjung looks down. 

 

 

Myungsoo slowly wakes up. "Why is everyone shouting?" He scratches his head and looks at you. "She's still sleeping." He rubs his eyes and looks at everyone, then he sees Hoya. "Ya, Lee Hoya! I've been calling you earlier. You weren't picking up. I was dead worried about ytour girlfriend."

 

 

"Mian. My phone died on me and......." Hoya stops talking. 

 

 

Dongwoo hears him. "And what Hoya? Why don't you tell Dongjun and Myungsoo why you couldn't come here early?" 

 

 

Dongjun is confused. "Ya, what's going on? What are you two talking about?" "Ya, Jang Dongwoo, what's all the fuss about?" Myungsoo joins the firing up conversation. 

 

 

"Let's not talk about that right now." Hoya glares at Dongwoo. 

 

 

"I'm confused. What's up with these two?" Myungsoo rubs the back of his neck. "Is there something we should know, Dongwoo-ya? Hoya?" 

 

 

"Should I tell them what I saw before I came here?" Dongwoo starts to breathe heavily and glares at Hoya. He's mad, really mad. 

 

 

"WHAT IS IT!?" Dongjun speaks louder this time. 

 

 

Dongwoo looks seriously at Dongjun. "I saw your hyung cuddling with Hyuna in her room." Dongwoo looks away and puts his hands on his waist. 

 

 

Dongjun and Myungsoo react at the same time. "Mwo?!"

 

 

"Ya! Dongwoo-ya! It's not what you think it is!" Hoya looks at Dongjun with begging eyes. "Dongjun-ah, I can explain. It's not what you think it is. He misunderstood what he saw earlier."

 

 

Dongjun looks away, angrily bites his lower lip, then punches Hoya hard on the face. "You good for nothing boyfriend. How could you play with her?!"

 

 

Hoya looks down, then after a few, lhe lifts his face and looks straight into his dongsaeng's eyes. "I can explain. I couldn't hurt ------. I love her so much!!" Hoya's eyes are becoming watery.

 

 

Myungsoo interrupts the two. "How is ------ going to recover fast if you guys keep shouting at each other in her room? If you want to have a fight, go out."

 

 

Hoya and Dongjun stop shouting at each other. Dongwoo remains silent and sits on the couch. 

 

 

Your hand twitches.