Trouble Maker

Dance To My Heart

Training for all students resumed the next day. You went to the studio earlier than usual.. but you weren't alone. There was someone in the studio with you.

 

The person heard you close the door, making him look at you. 

 

You are surprised to see Hoya in the studio. You two are alone. He quickly turned back and whispered to himself, "why is she here this early?" You hesitated to greet him, but you still did.

 

"Annyeong Hoya oppa". He looked back again but he just gave you the "Hoya" look. You two didn't talk to each other. As time passes by, students are coming in the studio. You saw Myungsoo, Dongwoo, and Dongjun enter the studio. The moment Dongjun saw you, he approached you. 

 

"Hi -------. Did you have a good sleep?" You smiled. "Yes oppa" *And it's because of you* You tried not to blush. Dongjun cannot hide the smile on his face, so L and Dongwoo who were with Hoyasaw Dongjun smiling while talking to you. 

 

"Hoya, looks like your dongsaeng is hitting on --------. What a lucky guy, ------ is really pretty and she has a nice body too~" Dongwoo smirked, almost like teasing Hoya. Hoya looked at the you and Dongjun who were enjoying each other's company, he is annoyed . "Aish! Ya! Jang Dongwoo, can you please stop being a playboy and keep your eted thoughts to yourself?!" L hit Dongwoo's head.  

 

Your dance coach finally arrived. "Okay everyone, gather around. I have an announcement to make. " 

 

"In two months, we will be showcasing our dance talents to the whole academy. Dormers of Soshi Building, which are all here in my class, are going to dance to Kpop group dances..." The coach was cut from his announcement, everyone screamed and showed how excited they were for the showcase. 

 

"I wanna do 4 Minute!"

 

"I want to go for ZE:A!"

 

"No, we should dance Infinite!"

 

"SNSD!!!!!!!!"

 

"Settle down, everyone! You'll all be dancing to Infinite, ZE:A, SNSD, 4Minute, T-ARA, Super Junior, KARA, Teen Top, TVXQ, and many more!!"

 

Everyone is heaps excited, including you. 

 

Coach continued, "But there will be one pair who will do 2HYUN"

 

"Now that's what I'm talking about" HyunA smiled, an evil smile.

 

"And I chose..............."

 

 

"Hoya and -------- to do it! You two are gonna do Trouble Maker in the showcase."

 

 

"WHAAAATTTTTTT?!!!!!!" Hyuna was shocked by what their coach just said. She immediately approached him. "WHY DID YOU CHOOSE ------?! I'M THE BEST GIRL DANCER IN THE WHOLE ACADEMY!! THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING. I SHOULD BE PAIRED UP WITH HOYA OPPA!!" 

 

 

"OMONA!!! I'm happy for you, -----!!!!" Hyoyeon hugged you tightly. You are still in shock and didn't know what to say. You can't even move. 

 

"AISSHHHH!!! I CAN'T EVEN!!!!!" HyunA is angred by the fact that she wasn't chosen to dance with Hoya, so she walks out of the studio. So pissed that she even slammed the dance studio's door.

 

 

Dongjun who's at your side is smiling awkwardly after hearing the bad news for him. L and Dongwoo were giggling at the side, while Hoya remained quiet. He was used to getting these kind of pair ups anyway. 

 

 

"So ------, will you do it?" Coach turned to you. "I'll.... try....." You nervously replied. you are heaps worried.

 

 

"Okay, so its settled then! Everyone let's practice!!"

 

 

 

 

Hyoyeon is so happy for you. She held onto your hand and waved it while she was dragging you to hop all over the studio. You feel stiff.

 

 

 

*TROUBLE MAKER?! WITH HOYA OPPA?! I'M DEAD. -______-"