Remembering Hoya

Dance To My Heart

 

You and Hoya walk around the campus with your fingers intertwined. He takes you the place where he first told you that he loves you. You both sit on the bench and Hoya wraps his arm around your shoulder. “Can you.. remember anything? Or something about me?”

 

 

 

You look at Hoya and stare at his eyes. “I’m trying hard to remember everything, but I just can’t, oppa. Mianhe.” Hoya looks away and tries to hold his tears back. He sniffs a bit then faces you again. “You don’t really feel anything?” Hoya stares at your eyes and holds your hand gently squeezing it.

 

 

 

“You really want to know what I feel oppa?” You stare back at his eyes. Hoya feels extremely nervous and anticipates for your answer. The wind starts blowing making the leaves flow around the area and the flowers started dancing with the wind. Hoya sees a flower and grabs it. He tucks your hair behind your ear and puts the flower on it. He cups your face and talks sincerely while he stares into your eyes.

 

 

 

“Ne. I really want to know.”

 

 

 

“My heart is beating really fast right now. It’s as if I have experienced this before.”

 

 

 

Hoya slowly moves his face closer to yours. The wind is blowing your hair making it flow beautifully as he stares. He closes his eyes and gently pecks your lips. You’re still in a moment of shock but you slowly close your eyes as he kisses you. It is a kiss full of meaning, full of love and full of passion. His lips are soft and gentle. From this moment on, you know that he was the guy you fell in love with before the accident, before everything was ruined. You just didn’t have the guts to tell him what you really feel, you still feel unsure about everything. Everything seems magical and it’s as if time has stopped when his lips touched yours.

 

 

 

Hoya slowly pulls away and opens his eyes, you did the same thing. He immediately hugs you and bursts into tears. “I love you, -------. I am really sorry that this happened to you. I should have stopped you when Hyuna asked you to go out with her. I am really sorry. I love you so much. I will help you remember everything. I will make you happy again, whatever it takes. I don’t want to lose you, YOU’RE MY EVERYTHING.” Tears continually stream down from Hoya’s eyes.

 

 

 

Hoya’s phone rings out of nowhere. He closes his eyes and takes a deep breath then opens them again. He pulls away from the hug, wipes his tears, clears his throat, and answers the phone. Dongjun calls him.

 

 

 

“Hyu-hyung! Your performance is tomorrow already! They posted it on the bulletin board! Come quick!”

 

 

 

“Mwo?!” Hoya reacts violently. You stare at him as he talks over the phone.