Scholarship

Dance To My Heart

 

Hoya could not believe what you just did. He cannot even watch you walk from his sight. It was devastating to know that you actually pulled away from the hug, letting him know what your decision was, and that was to leave him and go back to your life back in your hometown. The weather suddenly becomes gloomy, the sound of a thunder comes and it eventually starts to rain. Hoya stays in where you last left him, his tears fall stream down from his cheeks as the raindrops fall from the sky too.

 

 

 

 He walks back to the room dripping wet from the rain. Dongjun, who is just across the hallway, sees his weak brother all wet and with a grieving face. The dongsaeng quickly runs to his hyung and supports him to their room. “Hyung, why did you wall under the rain? You are going to get sick. “ Dongjun talks worriedly as he walks his brother to their room’s bathroom. “Take a bath so you would not get sick.” Hoya does not respond to his dongsaeng’s kindness, but obeys Dongjun by taking a warm shower to prevent him from getting a cold or fever.

 

 

 

Dongjun walks back to bed staring blankly at his brother. “I wish I could turn back time and bring our old relationship back, hyung.” Dongjun wanted to have his hyung back badly, their strong relationship that was bonded by blood. He was already losing hope. “I guess we will go our separate ways soon.” Dongjun changes into his sleeping clothes and drifts himself to sleep.

 

 

 

Hoya finishes cleaning himself up from getting wet from the rain. He decides to sleep without any clothes on.

 

 

 

The sun rises and here comes an announcement, a very important one for the students who performed during the annual event wherein they showcased their talents as the future performers of the industry. Everybody was caught up by the tarpaulins and posters that were all over the campus of The Seoul Academy of Dance.

 

 

 

HOYA.

DONGJUN.

HYOYEON.

DONGWOO.

MYUNGSOO.

 

 

 

These are names posted on the bulletin boards around the campus. They are the students who will receive scholarships from prestigious dance academies all over the world. Hyoyeon, Dongwoo, and Myungsoo already received the good news about studying abroad and pursuing their career there. On the other hand, the two brothers were outdated about this news.

 

 

 

You walk up to the crowd surrounding the bulletin board near the cafeteria before you grab breakfast. You find out about the news. “Hoya will be studying abroad. I guess this is a sign.” You feel happy for him, Hoya is finally close to reaching his dream in becoming a successful performer. You prevent your tears from falling as you walk away from the post, forgetting that you will be grabbing breakfast. Instead, you walk to the corridors of Soshi Building. Hoya is there too finding his way to the dorm’s cafeteria. You caught a glimpse of him and take a deep breath.  It was to prepare you for the nerve-racking encounter with him.

 

 

 

“Hoya, congratulations on getting a scholarship,” Your voice is about to crack. “I am happy for you.” You send him a reluctant smile.

 

 

 

Hoya stops walking. “M-mwo?” From that moment on, he knew that this was the end for the two of you.