With Myungsoo

Dance To My Heart

 

Hyuna reads the letter and tears quickly fall down from her eyes. “Sasaengnim, expulsion? Wae?!” The president sighs and looks at Hyuna. “You’ve put our school’s name on the line. The school has decided to expel you for the better. We do not want to tolerate what you did during the day of the performance. Moreover, the representatives were very disappointed in what they say and now we don’t know if they will still give out scholarships to our students. We are really sorry, Hyuna. You will have to leave the school grounds as soon as possible.”

 

 

 

Hyuna nods while crying. “I understand, sasaengnim. I should really be punished for what I have done. Cheosonghamnida.” Hyuna bows ninety degress to the academy’s president and leaves his office holding the letter on her right hand and slowly crumpling it. Hyuna goes back to Soshi Building and locks herself in her room.

 

 

 

Meanwhile, you roam around the campus alone and think of lot of things. You going back to your hometown, wasting the opportunity of getting a scholarship in a prestigious dance school, your friends here, your previous school’s reaction about the accident and the incident, and most especially your unclear relationship with your boyfriend, Hoya.

 

 

 

While you’re walking around campus, Myungsoo sees you and approaches. “-------- sshi!” You look back to see who is calling you. “Oh Myungsoo-ya. Annyeong.” You bow a bit to Myunsgoo.

 

 

 

“How come you’re roaming around campus all by yourself?” Myungsoo stands infront of you and tilts his head a bit.

 

 

 

“Oh. I just want to be alone, I guess? Do you want to join me?” Myungsoo nods. “Of course.” He smiles then starts walking beside you.

 

 

 

“So, how have you been? I haven’t seen you since you know, the performance day. How come you don’t go to our dance classes anymore?” Myungsoo looks curiously at you while walking. “Oh that. I’m not really in the mood to go to classes yet.” You think to yourself while you answer Myungsoo’s question: “It’s because I’m already fixing my papers to leave this academy.”

 

 

 

Myungsoo nods slowly and can’t think of any other questions or any other things to talk about with you. He chuckles a bit and rubs the back of his neck. “Mianhe. I am not really good when it comes to conversing, especially with girls. You smile at him. “Gwenchana.”

 

 

 

The two of you continue walking and Myungsoo notices that you haven’t asked about how Hoya and Dongjun are doing. He thinks to himself: “Will it offend her if I ask?” Myungsoo bites his lower lip out of frustration.

 

 

 

 “------- sshi.”

 

 

 

“Ne?”

 

 

 

“Have you somewhat talked to….. uhmm.. you-know-who and his brother?” Myungsoo awkwardly looks away after spilling his question.

 

 

 

Your eyes blink fast and you look awkwardly away too. “I haven’t. Uhmm.. I don’t really know if I should still talk to them.” You sigh. “You know, it hurts a lot. And by a lot, I mean it hurts so much that even seeing them makes me want to burst into tears.” You start to tear up. Myungsoo sees you and gives you a friendly hug. “Mianhe, I didn’t mean to make you remember that.”

 

 

 

“It’s okay. I’ll eventually get over this.” You smile and hug him back.

 

 

 

Myungsoo pulls away. You look at him and take a deep breath. “Myungsoo-ya, can you keep a secret?” Myungsoo nods nervously. “Oh ne. Wae? Are you going to tell me something?”

 

 

 

You nod.

 

 

 

“What is it, ----- sshi?” Myungsoo moves closer to you.

 

 

 

“I already filed a leave. I am just waiting for the school’s approval.” You smile a bit while looking at Myungsoo. You try to stop your tears from falling down from your eyes, but fail to do so.

 

 

 

Myungsoo’s eyes widen and he suddenly holds onto your shoulders. “Mwo? Hoya and Dongjun should know about this!” You immediate;y wave your hands infront of him.

 

 

 

“I’m not going to tell them. I’ll just disappear in a few days without a word.”