He finally tells it

Dance To My Heart

After having lunch, Hoya goes back to their room. When he turned the knob, he is suprised to see that it wasn't locked.

 

Dongjun is inside the room. He didn't greet his hyung when he saw him enter. Dongjun is not like that AT ALL. 

 

"Dongsaeng, what's wrong with you? You've been quiet since this morning's practice. Is there something bothering you?" Hoya went to his dongsaeng's side. He has always been concerned about his brother, for Hoya loves him a lot.

 

"Nothing hyung." He gives Hoya a cold response. Dongjun stood up from his chair and now going for the door. Hoya can no longer hold on to his patience, so he stood up and followed Dongjun to the door.

 

"Kim Dongjun, I know there's something wrong, you must tell hyung. You know we don't keep secrets to each other" Hoya feels sad that, for the first time, his dongsaeng refuses to tell him what's going on. 

 

"Mianhe Hoya hyung~" Dongjun turned back, but couldn't look straight into his hyung's eyes. 

 

"Dongjun, can you please tell me what's wrong?" Hoya is getting impatient by his brother's actions. "We would be able to reseolve this by the end of the day if you just tell it to me now!"

 

Dongjun isn't used to getting scolded at by his hyung. He couldn't deal with his hyung's anger. "I'm jealous, hyung...." He finally broke the silence, but still not looking at his hyung. 

 

Hoya is slowly calming down, "of?"

 

Dongjun is still hesistating to answer his hyung. "of you.." He said in a low voice.

 

"I can't hear you, Dongjun" Hoya said while he scratched his forehead out of curiosity. 

 

"I'm jealous of you, hyung. That your paired up with --------- for the showcase."

 

There was a moment of slience inside the boys' room. Hoya couldn't get his thoughts together, so Dongjun continued.

 

"I like -------, hyung, and the fact that my own brother is paired up with the girl I like, it hurts. I've never felt this way before. It's a first" Dongjun finally admits his feelings for you to his Hoya hyung.

 

*HOW DO I RESPOND TO THIS* Hoya thought to himself. "Why didn't you say so? I can tell coach now that I don't want to do it." Hoya gives his brother a fake laugh.

 

"It's okay. If I continue acting like a child, it would be unprofessional. But promise me one thing hyung" He finally looks at his hyung's eyes.

 

"What is it?" 

 

The atmosphere suddenly becomes serious.

 

"Please don't fall in love with ---------"

 

*dead silence*

 

 

"Hyung..." 

 

"...Arasseo. I won't fall in love with her." Hoya promised to his dongsaeng.

 

Dongjun came up to hug his hyung, "thank you, Hoya hyung. I trust you." Dongjun now leaves their room with a big smile on his face.

 

Hoya, now left at the bedside, talks to himself. "Out of all the favors, Dongjun. Why that?" 

 

Hoya lets out a big sigh, and drops his body onto the bed.

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Here's chapter 9, my lovely subscribers. <3 Dongjun finally spills out what he truly feels about "YOU" to his hyung. But how come Hoya acts like he likes "YOU" too? Does he or is he just playing with Dongjun's and "YOU"'s feelings? ~ ^^