The Decision

Dance To My Heart

Dongjun walks out of the coffee shop. You immediately followed him and back hugged him. "Oppa... jebal...." 

 

 

Dongjun's eyes start to get wet while you hug him. "Oppa......" You burst into tears. 

 

 

Hoya sees you begging for Dongjun's forgiveness. Hoya approaches the two of you. His heart couldn't bear seeing you cry. "Dongjun-ah, if you are mad at me, don't let it out on her! Be a man! Talk to me!"

 

 

Dongjun takes away your arms from his waist and looks back. He sees his hyung, Hoya and shouts at him. "How dare you tell me to stand up and be a man What about you hyung?! You betrayed your own brother after you promised not to fall in love with the girl I love! Was that the right thing for a man to do!? Huh?!" Dongjun's tears fall, and he quickly wipes them. Dongjun grabs Hoya's shirt and looks straight into his Hyung's eyes.

 

 

You into the almost fist fight. You're still crying. "Dongjun oppa!! .... Hajima!!" You beg Dongjun. Dongjun could not look at you begging like that.. much worse, crying because of him so he let go of Hoya's shirt. 

 

 

Dongjun looks seriously at you. "Yaaa --------, it me or hyung?"

 

 

"Ya oppa.. this is so unfair!!" You cover you eyes with your hands while you are bursting into tears.

 

 

"Just say it! It's Hoya hyung right? Right?!" Dongjun keeps on shouting.

 

 

"Ya Kim Dongjun!" Hoya tries to stop his dongsaeng from letting out his anger on you. 

 

 

You look at the two of the. You first wipe your tears and you have finally made your decision.