Hyuna Is Up To Something

Dance To My Heart

After the announcement, everyone went to practice their performances including Hyoyeon. You and Hoya did not join the others because Hoya prefers to practice in private. 

 

 

Hoya faces you. "Gwenchana?" He asks you. "Ne oppa, wae?" You curiously look at him. "Nothing.." He holds your hand and lightly squeezes it. 

 

 

Hyuna approached you and Hoya and talks sweetly to you. "------- sshi?"

 

 

You look up to see who it was. "Hyuna sshi? Oh annyeonghaseyo." You greet her back.  "Do you want to out for some pork hocks after practice?" Hyuna smiles. "Hoya oppa, can I borrow your girlfriend tonight? We'll just have some dinner outside the academy."

 

 

Hoya doesn't respond to Hyuna, but he looked at you worriedly. You whisper to Hoya. "I'll be alright, oppa. Don't worry." You look back at Hyuna and accepted her invitation. "Arasseo." "So it's settled then." Hyuna looks at Hoya. "Don't worry, oppa. I'll never let anything happen to your ---------."

 

 

Hyuna walks away with an evil smirk on her face and goes back to practicing.

 

 

You take a deep breath and you look nervous. Hoya sees you and asks what the matter is. "What's wrong? You look uneasy." You look at Hoya, your eyes tend to look around and couldn't look straight into Hoya's eyes.

 

 

"Oppa, I feel like Hyuna's into something. Why would she suddenly ask me to have dinner with her when I know for a fact that from the very beginning, she hates me?" 

 

 

Hoya interwines his fingers with yours. "Maybe you shouldn't go if you feel uncomfortable. Just tell her that we will practice later." You refuse Hoya's advice. "Ani. I'll go, oppa. She might think that I am mad at her or something. I'll call you if something comes up." You give him a convincing smile telling that you'll be alright with Hyuna. 

 

 

Pratice is done and everyone left the dance studio. Hoya stood up first and offered his hand to you. You reached your hand for it and stood up. Hyuna approaches you again. "Kajja? I'm really starving." She rubs her stomach. Hoya glares at Hyuna. "Ya oppa, why are you looking at me like that? You're scaring me." 

 

 

You look at Hoya, "Oppa, we'll get going now. I'll see you later."  "Arasseo." Hoya pecks you on the cheek and goes to the dorm cafeteria to have dinner.

 

 

Hyuna looks at the two of you. She's annoyed, but when you look back at her, she instantly puts up a smile on her face. "Kajja." And the two of you start walking.