Hello Seoul!

Dance To My Heart
Two days have passed and you are now on the airplane. Waiting for another hour to get to Korea. You are listening to SNSD's "The Boys". "I'm so excited!! I hope I get to see Infinite, ZE:A, SNSD, and 4 Minute roaming around Seoul!" you whispered and laughed to yourself. Your seatmat looked at you with a weirded face *Oh well* You thought to yourself. After an hour, the pilot finally announced that you have finally landed in Seoul. You can see snow falling from the sky. "Wow!! It looks really nice!!" you are smiling to yourself again. *weird* You are now at the airport waiting for your luggage. When you finally got them, a woman approached you. "excuse me, are you ----------? I'm from the Seoul Academy of Dance and I'm here to fetch you." She gave you a welcoming smile. After another 30 minutes of travel time.... *At the Studio of the Seoul Academy of Dance* "Annyeonghaseyo!! Everyone, let us all welcome our foreogn exchange student, ----------!" "Annyeong -------!!" Everyone except for one girl welcomed you. "Hyuna, are you not going to say hi to our guest?" the other one said. "No" Hyuna coldly said. You overheard what the guy and the girl named Hyuna were talking about. *OH NO LOOKS LIKE I'M GONNA GET INTO TROUBLE WITH HER." ___________________________________________________________________ "YOU" finally meets people from the studio. Not really welcomed by Hyuna. What will happen next? Will Hoya be in the studio too? :) Ohhh this is getting exciting!!