Holding Hands

Dance To My Heart

 

Hyuna walks out of the dance studio, crying. Hoya pinches the bridge of his nose out of frustration with his eyes closed and is tempted to punch the mirrors of the dance studio. Hyuna sees Dongjun and panics. She thinks to herself: “Ottokhe? Did Dongjun hear what I said to Hoya?” Dongjun looks at her with a confused and disappointed face. “Dongjun-ah?” Hyuna mentions his name with her shaking voice. Hoya hears Hyuna from the inside and runs outside the dance studio finding himself stuck in the middle of two confused people.

 

 

 

“Dongjun-ah, what are you doing here?” Hoya asks nervously.

 

 

 

Dongjun quickly walks away. Hoya follows him leaving Hyuna crying outside the dance studio. Dongjun knows that Hoya is following him so he leads him to the most hidden place in the academy where everyone doesn’t usually go to, the gym at the other side of the academy.

 

 

 

“Ya! Dongjun-ah, can we please just talk?” Hoya talks in a worried voice. Dongjun faces his and lets his rage out. “Talk?! Talk?! You want to talk?! Hyung, if only I knew this would happen to -------- because of Hyuna’s love for you, I should have fought for her and never gave her to you. You know how all of these girls in the academy are head over heels for you. You took advantage of it!” Dongjun breathes heavily and grips his hyung’s shirt. “She shouldn’t be experiencing this. She could not have gotten into an accident and have amnesia.”

 

 

 

Hoya looks at his dongsaeng’s eyes. “Punch me.”

 

 

 

“What?!”

 

 

 

“Punch me. Let your anger out. Don’t blame it all on Hyuna. Punch me!!”

 

 

 

Dongjun shouts and punches his Hoya hyung’s face really hard. Hoya falls on the floor and winces. He touches the corner of his bleeding lips. Dongjun leaves him down on the floor and goes back to Soshi Building without looking back at his hyung. Dongjun walks back to their room, but before he enters their room, he peeks at your door and sighs. “Should I see her? I want to comfort her.”

 

 

 

Dongjun decided to go to your room. He knocks on the door and calls for your name. “--------, are you there? Uhhh, do you want to get something to eat?” No response. Dongjun knocks again. You slowly wake up from your sleep.

 

 

 

“Who is it?”

 

 

 

Dongjun hears you. “------- sshi, it’s Dongjun-ah.”

 

 

 

 You grab your black jacket and fix your hair a bit then open the door. “Oh Dongjun-ah, what made you come here?” You cover your mouth and yawn a bit. Dongjun sees you yawning and apologizes. “Omo, were you sleeping? Did I disturb you? Jeongmal mianhe.” You smile sleepily at him. “Gwenchana, gwenchana.” You feel really at ease when you see Dongjun. “Do you want to get something to eat? I kinda want to eat with someone.”

 

 

 

You blush a bit and nod at Dongjun. “I was just thinking about food a while ago.” You laugh. Dongjun feels something special with your laugh. It was your laugh that he saw before the accident happened, the laugh that he fell in love with. “Let’s go?” Dongjun smiles widely and offers his hand out to you.

 

 

 

You smile, look at his hand, and hold it tightly.