A Walk To Remember

Dance To My Heart

Since Hoya already left, you are now left with L and Dongwoo. You are observing both of them, yet you keep your head down because the aura is awkward. 

 

You hear people from the academy talking about you. And then...

 

"You're so quiet." L said while trying to look at you in the eyes. "She's shy, L....... Oh Dongjun's here. DONGJUN!" He called Dongjun who is almost done getting his breakfast. You felt happy the moment you heard Dongwoo shout Dongjun's name. 

 

Dongjun reaches the table, places his tray on it, then he notices you. "Oh, ----------, you're here. Good morning!" He smiled. He is the only person in the academy who makes you feel comfortable. "Hi oppa." You greeted him, and Dongjun sat next to you.

 

"L hyung, have you eaten your breakfast?" Takes a spoonful of rice and bacon. "I just finished"

 

While you and Dongjun are busy eating your breakfast, Dongwoo noticed that Dongjun is smirking while looking at you eat. "Ya L, let's leave these two alone." He whispered and L agreed. "Dongjun, we have to go, uhhhhhh, my girlfriend's waiting for me. Bye!!" The two ran off quickly.

 

"HAHAHAHA. Where did that excuse come from and since when did you have a girlfriend?" L asked as he was almost dying out of laughter. "I couldn't think of any of excuse!" said Dongwoo.

 

______________________________________________________________________________________

 

You finally finished eating and so is Dongjun. 

 

"Do you have any plans today? Are you busy?" Dongjun asked.  "I don't really have one. Why oppa?" "Is it okay if we go for a walk?" It took Dongjun a lot of strength for him to ask you that. *I hope she doesn't think that I'm too fast, and I hope she walks with me.*

 

You are ecstatic, so you smiled at him. "Sure oppa, I haven't seen the whole academy yet so might as well tour me around." "Then let's go!" He quickly grabbed your hand, and you are shocked by it. Everyone is surpised to see the both of you holding hands on your way out of the cafeteria.

 

You didn't notice that you and Dongjun passed by the meanest girl in the academy, Hyuna. "Aish! That girl! She wants to become popular now, huh?!" She was disgusted by what she saw.

 

______________________________________________________________________________________

 

You and Dongjun were already far from the cafeteria. You looked around to see where you guys are, but of course, you don't know. "Oppa, where are we?" You took deep breaths. "We're in my secret place." You guys both went to sit down on the bench.  "Why did you take me here?" You're curious. "Because..." "Because?" "I know you haven't been comfortable since you arrived yesterday......" his tone became sad.

 

You looked down, because you're guilty. *You're right oppa* "Am I right?" He leaned to your face. You felt hesistant but answered to his question anyway. "Uhmm, yes oppa. I just.. I really don't know. I'm happy and excited to be here.. but.. I don't feel like I belong here."

 

Dongjun wanted to hug you, but he didn't, because he knew that you would feel uncomfortable. "That's why I brought you here." He lifted your chin using his index and middle fingers. *AWW, OPPA YOU'RE SO SWEET*

 

"You know, my friends always tell me that I'm good at comforting people. And whenever I wanna comfort them, I bring them here and just talk to them about what's going on." You continued to listen. "Whenever I feel down, I usually go here, it's like my happy place, I forget what stresses me when I am here." You didn't respond, you were so touched by his actions and by what he just said. 

 

"----------?" "Oppa..." "Mmm?"

 

"Thank you" You finally looked at him in the eyes. "For what?" "For bringing me here, it hasn't been a day since I came here, but since yesterday, you are the first person to make me at least feel comfortable and welcomed."

 

Dongjun smiled. *I can't explain this feeling.* "You're welcome, and always remember what I told you last night, if you need any help, you can count on me." He stood up and offered his hand. You took it and you both walked together. 

 

You guys spent the whole day talking about each other. You got to know how a gentleman he was, and he knew how kind hearted you are. It was a happy day for the both of you. 

 

The both of you finally reached Soshi Building before sunset. You both stopped walking. "Do you feel tired?" Dongjun asked. "Not really, oppa. Thanks for today. I had fun." You gave him a sweet smile. 

 

*So pretty* Dongjun thought to himself. 

 

He escorted you to your room, and you both said your goodbyes. "You're so funny, ------. Our room is just on the other side of the hallway, we don't really need to say goodbye." He laughed, but it was not an insulting laugh, it was a charming one. "Okay, so.. see you around, Dongjun oppa." You closed the door to your room.

 

You lay on your bed and spoke to yourself. "Today was fun, Dongjun oppa is a really nice oppa."

 

You kept on smiling. You were indeed really glad that you spent the whole day with Dongjun.