Accident

Dance To My Heart

Hyuna arrives back at the academy with no one noticing. Meanwhile, you are still unconscious at the food stall. The food stall ahjumma hesitates to wake you up because she thinks you're just drunk and had fallen asleep on the table.

 

 

After a few more minutes, you wake up. Feeling really dizzy and your vision is blurred like everything is turning upside down.

 

 

 

You stand up but staggering as you hold onto the table. You strated walking into the streets swaying, not because of the Soju, but because of the powder that Hyuna put in your shot glass. You feel really dizzy so you grab your phone from your pocket. You look for Hoya's name.

 

 

You couldn't find it. You hold your head and unconsciously dropped your phone. You continue walking up to the street where your academy is locatedeven if your vision is blurred. You couldn't see clearly so you stopped for a while and hold onto a pole.

 

 

Everything you see is going upside down. The powder that you Hyuna used on you has a relly bad effect and could probably cause something really bad. Something that would ruin everything.

 

 

You look around to see if you know someone but you just couldn't recognize anyone from the academy. 

 

 

Meanwhile, at the academy, Hoya gets an unsual feeling. He starts to get worried so he tries to call you. Hoya gets his phone from his bag and dials your number. *Your phone rings* No answer. Hoya looks blankly at his phone. "Eodiya?"

 

 

You started to feel a little bit better. JUST A LITTLE. So you shaked your head and started walking again. You put a foot into the street. You try to look if there are cars approaching. 

 

 

You move forward, almost at the other side of the street. Until....

 

 

A car approaches really fast. You covered your face because his head lights are making you more dizzy and degrades your vision.The car driver sees you and tries to slow down then hit the breaks. But it was too late, the car hit you and you fell on the ground. Blood comes out of your head. The driver goes out immediately and checks on you. 

 

 

"Help! She's losing a lot of blood!!"