New Dance Partner

Dance To My Heart

The three of them arrive at the academy and immediately go to the dance studio where their coach usually announces news. Everyone looks at them as they enter the studio.

 

 

"Okay, so since you guys are already here" The coach starts speaking. "It has beeen 5 months since I announced about our show, you all should be ready and have memorized your choreographies. And... about the bad news, since ------- is in the hospital right now...."

 

 

Hoya looks down and pretends not to listen. Hyoyeon pats his back and Hyuna looks at him while biting her lower lip. 

 

 

Coach continues to speak. "The administrations, heads, including me, have decided to continue with Hoya's special stage but without --------."

 

 

Other students asked each other and started murmuring.

 

 

"What?"

 

 

"Is he going to perform it by himself?"

 

 

"But how?"

 

 

"Omo, will he be paired with another girl? I hope its me." 

 

 

Hyuna heard what the other girl said and thinks to herself. "Yeah right, in your wildest dreams." 

 

 

"So.. we have chosen someone who is compatible for the choreography of Trouble Maker. Someone who also has the potential to get the audience's attention and hopefully impress the representatives from prestigious dance schools who can give her scholarship."

 

 

Hoya reacts. "Mwo? Coach, you're kidding right? I won't perform without --------!" Hyoyeon rubs Hoya's back. "Ya oppa, calm down."

 

 

"We've made the decision and it's final. Your partner for the Trouble Maker performance is.............

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hyuna."

 

--------------------------------

 

Mianhe for the really late update. Author went on a vacation for two weeks. I'm really sorry for the delay. From now on, I will update every morning and at the evening too. So two chapters per day. Jeongmal kamsahamida. I hope you are all still tuning in to my story. :)