Painful Flashbacks

Dance To My Heart

 

Everyone is ready and feeling nervous for the performance. They are all in the backstage doing some voice and physical warm-ups. Hoya relaxes by himself while Hyuna watches him in one corner. Dongjun peeks at the audience and sees you seated at the front seat of the academy’s largest auditorium. The host finally comes out and does some introductions and the audience continues to cheer their hearts out as the program starts.

 

 

 

First performers come out and do Girls’ Generation’s “The Boys” as the opening number. Everyone cheers especially the guys who are currently drooling at the girl performers’ legs. Second performance is done by all boys as they perform Super Junior’s “A-Cha” and the audience sing to it throughout the performance. The best students, Hoya, Dongjun, Hyuna, Hyoyeon, Dongwoo, and Myungsoo, all have individual performances to showcase their strengths and talents to the school representatives and critics.

 

 

 

Myungsoo sings Infinite’s “Can You Smile?”

 

 

 

Dongwoo does a y RnB dance to the tune of y Back.

 

 

 

Hyoyoen performs a dance to Beyonce’s “Ego.”

 

 

 

Hyuna dances to Lee Hyori’s “Chitty Chitty Bang Bang.”

 

 

 

And last but not the least, Hoya did Nelly’s “U Ain’t Him” in which the scorpion dance is inserted in the middle of the performance.

 

 

 

Everyone cheered for Hoya since he is the best dancer in the academy and has the most potential. He has a chance on getting a scholarship and study dancing abroad and has a better future ahead of him. The individual performers are back in the backstage and are all participating for the last performance which will be done by Hoya and Hyuna, Trouble Maker. Everyone says their good lucks to the best male and female performers in the academy but Hoya and Hyuna didn’t say a word to each other even before they arrived in the backstage right before the show.

 

 

 

Dongjun already senses that Hyuna will do something that is, maybe out of this world, or maybe something that will really hurt you. So he goes out of the backstage and stays at the side near your front seat.

 

 

 

The host finally announces the last performance. “So for our last performance… Do you guys know who they’re going to be?” The crowd answers loudly. “YESSSSSS!! LEE HOYA, KIM HYUNA, HWAITING!! WOOOOHOOOO!!” It was the loudest cheer in the history of the Seoul Academy of Dance’s annual program. The host chuckles a bit and asks the crowd. “Do you guys know what they will be performing?”

 

 

 

“YESSSSSS!!!! 2HYUN’S TROUBLE MAAAAKEEERRRRRRR!!”

 

 

 

The host agrees and welcomes Hoya and Hyuna. “Let’s give it up for our best male and female performers, Lee Hoya and Kim Hyuna with 2HYUN’s ‘Trouble Maker’!!” The host claps and everyone does while raising their balloons and cheering out Hoya and Hyuna’s name. The lights go off and music starts to play. The light slowly go back with the smoke filling out the whole stage as Hoya and Hyuna come out from opposite sides of the stage. Hyuna is wearing a short, shimmering blazing red dress and red pumps with her hair curled beautifully. Hoya makes the girls go wild with his white V-neck shirt under a black suit and black pants plus black shoes. The two of them perform Trouble Maker perfectly as they had practiced it. The representatives look at each other and show interest in the performance that they are currently seeing from the best performers in the academy.

 

 

 

Hyuna tries to take her time before doing something that will shock everyone. She waits until the second chorus. First chorus is done and she’s about to do it. She waits a little more and the second chorus comes up. As Hoya moves his hand on Hyuna’s right leg and his face moves closer to Hyuna’s face, Hyuna quickly grabs the back of Hoya’s neck and give him a hot, steamy kiss infront of everyone. Hoya’s eyes widen the moment he felt Hyuna’s lips touch his. Everyone gasps and their eyes widen too, including you who’s already tearing up and suddenly getting flashbacks of your past relationship with Hoya. Hoya quickly pushes Hyuna away and runs backstage to go to you. The representatives are in a state of shock. You immediately run to the door to go out of the auditorium as tears stream down from your eyes.