Our First Night Together

Dance To My Heart

"Saranghae.." Hoya repeats what he said earlier. "I love you.."

 

 

You hug him tightly while bursting into tears. "Jjinjayo?" You don't really care if your voice cracks, you ask Hoya if you really heard him right. "Ne ------ sshi" Hoya pulls away from the hug, cups your face and wipes your tears. 

 

 

"Why are you crying?" Hoya looks straight into your eyes, while holding your face. "Tears of joy..." "Stop crying you, pabo-ya. I'm here." He hugs you and rubs your back so you would refrain yourself from crying, Hoya smiles. 

 

 

You pull yourself away from him the moment you stopped crying. You hit Hoya with your hands. He catches them and holds them. You look at your hands and then your face starts to blush. "Why are you hitting me?" Hoya asks, then he notices your red face. "Hey, you're blushing." Hoya laughs.

 

 

You let go of his hands and hold your face. "I'm not blushing!" You tried to deny it, but here you are blushing and feeling the butterflies in your stomach. 

 

 

"Come on, let's go." 

 

 

"Mwo?!" You are surprised to hear what he just said. "I thought we're going to practice until..." Hoya cuts you off by a kiss on your lips again, and he chuckles. You touched your lps after he kissed you. Hoya wraps his arm around your shoulder, gets your bags, and goes out of the dance studio with you. 

 

 

You look at his arm that is wrapped around your shoulder. "Where are we going?" You ask him curiously. "In some dark place." Hoya laughs and smirks. You push his arm away from your shoulder. "Ya! Are you crazy?!" 

 

 

Hoya grabs you and wraps his arm aroud your shoulder for the second time tonight. He goes closer to you and whispers to your ear. "Maybe, I am crazy."  

 

 

You didn't talk to him while you guys walked. Hoya took you in the middle of nowhere in the campus and found yourselves sitting on a bench together. 

 

 

The both of you are too shy to speak so you try to start a conversation with him. "So... aren't you dating Hyoyeon sshi?"

 

 

Hoya laughs really loud. "Hyoyeon sshi? Are you kidding me?" You punch his arm. "Aniyo! Do I look like I'm kidding?" Hoya grabs your hand so you would stop hitting him, he moves his closer to yours, "you've been hitting me since we were in the studio. ya, do you want me to kiss you again?" You become stiff. 

 

 

"I'm not dating Hyoyeon. We've been friends since we were little kids in our diapers and she's like a dongsaeng to me and a best friend." Hoya talks sincerely now.

 

 

"But.. I saw you the other day with her. You even kissed her cheek and then she hugged you." Hoya remembers that day. He looks at you and caresses your face. "I didn't kiss her, I just whispered something to her... I whispered something about you."

 

 

"About me?" You're startled. "Yes, nevermind that. It's not that important. What matters now is that I have already confessed my love for you." You couldn't believe what you're hearing. You are so tired and surprised about today's happenings. You stared at the night sky and rested your head on Hoya's shoulder. 

 

 

Hoya looks at you and sees you slowly closing your eyes. He rests his head on top of yours and closes his eyes too. "Saranghae~" 

 

 

After a while, Hoya wakes up and looks at his watch. It's alreay 12 midnight. Both of you have to go back to the dorm or you'll get into big trouble. So he wakes you up gently.. "-------- -ah, time to go back to the dorm." You wake up from this man's shoulder. "What time is it?" "It's already 12 midnight, we're behind our curfew."

 

 

Hoya stands up first and offers his hand. You take it and both of you go back to the dorm hand in hand. Hoya brings you back to your room. You open the door and go inside. You stop and look back at Hoya. "Hoya oppa..." Hoya looks at you. 

 

 

"Kumawo.." and you smiled at him. Hoya walks towards you and kisses your forehead. 

 

 

Somebody from across the room is watching you. Dongjun. He sees Hoya kissing you on the forehead while your eyes are closed. 

 

 

"Good night, -------" Hoya smiles at you. "Good night, oppa." You finally close the door of your room.