Hyuna's Plan

Dance To My Heart

Everyone gathered in the dance studio. Some are chattering, some are sitting down on the floor, and some are doing their warm-ups. 

 

"I saw Hoya oppa and ------ last night come out of the studio together. I think they're already practicing for their Trouble Maker performance..." One girl said to the other. She continues, "And he even helped her with her bagpack until they reached --------'s room" "Jjinja?!"

 

Hyuna heard the girls talking about you and Hoya, she is actually eavesdropping. "Ya, are you talking about Hoya oppa and ------?" "Ne, I saw them last night." The girl immediately told Hyuna. "Where?" She asked them as if she didn't hear their conversation earlier. "They came out of the dance studio together... almost loooking like boyfriend and girlfriend." 

 

Hyuna looks madly at you. "Aisshh! The nerve of that girl." "Hyuna, are you jealous? You're suddenly full of rage." The two girls looked at each other. "Me? Jealous? Of her? Are you kidding me? I just don't like the fact that she's flirting with the popular brothers when she's a newbie here!" Hyuna shouts at them.

 

The two girls backed off. 

 

Hoya is assigned to lead practice today. The moment he enters the studio, his eyes looked for you and he saw you talking to his dongsaeng, Dongjun. 

 

*WHAT A GREAT WAY TO START MY DAY* *SIGH* 

 

Hyuna approaches Hoya and does her aegyo voice, "Hoya oppa, are you doing something tonight?" Hoya doesn't like it when Hyuna does that because he knows where this is going. "I have made my schedule, wae?" "Why is oppa so busy?" Hyuna does a pout. 

 

Hoya looks at you before he can even answer Hyuna's question. "It's none of your business, Hyuna." Hyuna catches Hoya's eyes looking at you, this made her want to crush you and have Hoya in her possession. "Go practice now, Hyuna" "But oppa, can we just go to dinner tonight?"

 

 

While you are busy talking to Dongjun, you took a glimpse of Hoya and you saw him with Hyuna. The Hyuna you saw infront of Hoya was "an acting" cute Hyuna. *What is Hyuna doing?*

 

"Hyuna, I told you to practice... NOW!" Hoya's pissed, he shouted at Hyuna. His shout made everyone stop from what they are doing. Everyone looked at Hyuna and Hoya. Even you, Dongjun, L, Dongwoo, and Hyoyeon who are all busy minding your stuff. 

 

 

Hyuna is embarrassed. She hates it when she unintentionally makes a fool out of herself. "YA! WHAT ARE YOU ALL LOOKING AT?! CHUGULE?!" Her eyes widened and moved to every person who's in the room. Her eyes stopped at you. 

 

Only the two of you know of these bad stares that Hyuna's been giving you since you arrived in Korea. You looked down, and Hyuna's still full of anger.

 

*I HAVE TO THINK OF SOMETHING THAT WILL RUIN OR HURT -----------*........................

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Omona. Hyuna's mad at "YOU". Hoya and Dongjun are "fighting" over you. The girls in your class are gossiping about "YOU" and Hoya. Ottokhe? Ottokhe? Ottokhe? o__o What do you guys think? What will be Hyuna's plan to destroy you?