Trust

Dance To My Heart

Dongwoo leaves the academy, he takes a cab to the hospital. 

 

 

Hoya goes back to Hyuna's room and sees her standing at her feet. "Mworago? I thought you couldn't stand by yourself?" Hoya is left at a confused state. He stares at Hyuna. 

 

 

Hyuna clears and she stutters while she talks. "O-o-oppa.. H-h-hoya oppa... Let me explain." But then Hoya cuts her.

 

 

Hoya's furious and started shouting at Hyuna. "Where's ------? You're supposed to got back with her, right?!" He moves closer to Hyuna. "Ya! Answer me! What happened to her!? Why did you leave her alone?! Why did you back by yourself and pretended to be drunk infront of me!? Did you plan this, huh?! Did you?!"

 

 

Hyuna tries to move closer to  Hoya, she starts to tear up. "O-oppa.. I can explain." She walks towards Hoya.

 

 

"Ya! What's left to explain? Huh?! How will you explain her being in an accident and lying at a hospital bed now?!" Hoya pants because of too much anger.

 

 

"I should have never truested you." Hoya looks straight into Hyuna's eyes. 

 

 

Hyuna's tears fall down on her cheeks like a waterfall. She suddenly hugs Hoya. "Oppa, mianhe. Jeongmal mianhe! I swear I don't know why she's in the hospital. I really don't know! Oppa, please listen to me!!" Hyuna tightens her hug on Hoya's waist. "I really don't know what happened!"

 

 

Hoya aggressively removes Hyuna's griup from his waist and faces her. 

 

 

"And I don't know if I should believe you this time." Hoya leaves Hyuna's room.