What's wrong with him?

Dance To My Heart

The following day is rest day for everyone in the academy. You woke up 7am, took a shower, and got yourself ready for breakfast at the dorm's cafeteria. You went down, you saw the cafeteria as soon as you walked away from the stairs.

 

You entered the cafeteria and everyone is there having their breakfast. You looked for the people you knew yesterday, Hyoyeon, Hyuna, Dongjun, and of course, Hoya.

 

As soon as you looked for a table, you caught somebody's attention.

 

"Is she the foreign exchange student? The one wearing a pink jacket?" One of Hoya's friends asked while taking a sip of his orange juice. "Yes, why?" Hoya replied. "She's pretty" He wiped his mouth and he ran to you. "Ya! Where are you going?!" 

 

"I bet he's going to use his charming poker face and stare at her until she falls for him." "Hahaha. I wasn't expecting that from.... L 'cause you're the playboy here, Dongwoo."

 

L finally apporached you, "You're the foreign exhange student who arrived yesterday, right?" You are surprised to see him infront of you that you almost lost the grip on your tray. 

 

*How does he know me, I haven't met him and he wasn't in the studio yesterday.* You are confused and trying to figure out who this guy is. "Sorry to bother you, I'm Myungsoo, but you can call me L. I'm Hoya's friend by the way." He played with his tongue after introducing himself. 

 

*Oh, so he is Hoya oppa's friend.* "Annyeong L oppa, I'm -----------" "Are you planning to eat with someone?" You didn't answer. L grabbed the tray from your hands, "C'mon, eat with us." 

 

 

 

As you guys are walking towards the table, you thought to yourself *DON'T TELL ME I'M GOING TO SIT WITH A BUNCH OF GUYS?!* Everyone sees you with L as you walk towards the "popular table". They are all staring at you, some even stopped eating. 

 

 

Hoya and another guy that you haven't met is sitting at that table. L placed your tray on their table. He pointed out to Dongwoo, "This is Dongwoo, --------. And of course, you know Hoya" 

 

Hoya stood up the moment you sat down on one of the chairs. "Hoya, where are you going?" Dongwoo asked. "I'm going back to bed." He finally went away and walked towards the cafeteria's door.

 

*Why is he so cold whenever I'm around? ;__;*

 

Hoya stopped outside the cafeteria, and leaned on the wall, took a deep breath, sighed, then looked back at their table, confused.......