Foreign Exchange Student

Dance To My Heart

It was a bright and sunny day. You are really happy when you woke up this morning, because you have this feeling that it is going to be one of your lucky days. You were on your way to the dance studio of your university. 

 

You enter the room and everyone is ecstatic to see you. "GOOD MORNING, --------!!" your friends said while they were practicing a new routine. You smiled at them and dropped your bag on the floor. 

 

"So, what's up?" You said to them. "Nothing much, just practicing some new routine for the next competition."

 

You and the others heard the dance studio's door open and you guys saw your dance coach. He was the best in the country.

 

"GOOD MORNING, COACH!!!!" Everyone greeted him as he entered the studio. "Good morning! I have an announcement to make! Everyone sit on the floor." Your coach grabbed a chair from the side and he sat infront of everyone. 

 

"So the Seoul Academy of Dance is inviting our university to have an exchange student for 6 months. I know that this would be a great opportunity to one of my students who will be able to train there for 6 months in the prestigious academy...." 

 

Everyone gasps and they went, "Wow, the Seoul Academy of Dance!! I wanna go!!" Your coach continued, "So guys, our university chose........."

 

".....------------!!!" You are surprised to hear your name, "WHAT?! ME?! REALLY?!" *I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS, I AM ABOUT TO CRY OUT OF HAPPINESS!!!* "--------, you are leaving in two days. Better get ready and don't disaapoint. I know you'll do good!" 

 

*AWWW WORDS OF WISDOM FROM COACH. I'M TOUCHED TT____TT* "I will, coach! I won't let you down." *OMG AM I DREAMING? AM I REALLY GOING TO THE SEOUL ACADEMY OF DANCE?!*

 

You pinched yourself to make sure that you were awake and this is reality. *I'M SO EXCITED*

 

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

Okay, so this chapter is so bland~ mianhe. The hot characters will appear on the next chapter~~~~~~~ :) Spoiler alert!!