Traitor

Dance To My Heart

Hoya walks to the other side of the hallway where his room is while smiling like an idiot. He opens the door to his room and Dongjun quickly attacks him with a punch to Hoya's face.

 

 

Dongjun breathes heavily. "Ya, hyung. Have you forgotten your promise?" Hoya, still holding his face, tries to approach Dongjun. "Dongjun-ah.... can you please let me explain first?"

 

 

"What's there to explain, huh, hyung?! I saw you kiss her in the hidden room in the studio, are you two secretly dating?!" Dongjun starts to burst into tears. "You know how much I love ---------, and now you're hitting on her!" 

 

 

Hoya doesnt know what to say. He just lets his brother shout at him. "Dongjun-ah....." 

 

 

"Don't even come closer to me..." But Hoya doesn't listen to Dongjun, so Dongjun hit him again in the face. "You traitor! You're just like your mother!" 

 

 

Hoya gets furious. He doesnt like it when he's compared to his mother, so he points a finger and shouts at Dongjun. "Don't you ever compare me to my mother! She's your mother too! Aish!" Hoya hits everything he sees in the room.

 

 

Dongjun looks at him, walks towards the door, and slams the door. 

 

 

"AISSSHHH!!" Hoya shouts in the room and throws away everything he sees and scratches his head.