Things are just not right

Dance To My Heart

Training is finally done and it's almost lunch time. Everyone immediately went out, starving. You are still fixing your things.

 

Hyoyeon called you. "--------, let's have lunch together. I'm so hungry." Hyoyeon was holding her stomach. "You go ahead, I need still need to fix my things." "Okay, see you around in the cafeteria, okay? I'll reserve you a seat." "Thanks Hyoyeon." She finally left the dance studio.

 

You put everything in your backpack, the zipped it. As you carried your bag on your back, you didn't notice that Hoya is still in the studio, and only the two of you are left. 

 

He stood up. "--------, we'll practice later tonight. Here in this studio. Arasseo?"

 

"Arasseo." *OH NO TT___TT* You are too distracted by this morning's practice that you almost forgot that you were just paired up with Hoya, the hottest and most popular guy on campus, to do Trouble Maker. 

 

You didn't look back at him as you leave the dance studio. 

 

"I hope she doesn't feel awkward about the assignment." He let out a deep sigh.

 

 

At the cafeteria...

 

You are now eating and chatting with Hyoyeon. *Hyoyeon is such a nice girl and she eats a lot!* "Hyoyeon, do you ever get tired of eating?" You gave a good laugh. "Hahaha, of course not, it's so fun to eat. Do you want some bulgogi? Say ahhhhh~" She's feeding you like a baby, though you find it really funny and entertaining. You both laughed after what Hyoyeon just did.

 

 

At the popular table......

 

L and Dongwoo are teasing Hoya. "Hoya, how does it feel to be paired up with ---------? And to top it all of, you guys are gonna do Trouble Maker!!" Dongwoo and Myungsoo laughed their hearts out. "There's nothing funny about it." Hoya coldly replied. "Ya Dongjun, why are so quiet there? Not liking the food again?" L asked while he took a bite of his fried chicken. To tehir surprise, Dongjun stood up, and didn't finish his food. "What's wrong with your brother, Hoya? He's not usually like that." L curiously asked while Dongwoo couldn't care less, he was enjoying his food too much.

 

"I have no idea." Hoya, who was confused, was asking the same question to himself.

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Hello subscribers! I'm really sorry about what happened in chapter 2, it looks kinda hard to read. I used my phone in making that chapter while I was at school. Mianhe~ ;__; Thank you for subscribing!!

 

Anyway, this is a really short chapter. Hoya is still confused on how he treats "YOU". But do you think he has secret feelings for "YOU"? ^^ But wait, what's going on with Dongjun? I have good ideas for the next chapters, I hope you'll like it too~ ^^ You are free to give comments and suggestions so that I can make this fic more interesting to read~ ^^