Messed Up

Dance To My Heart

 

Everyone gasps and murmurs about the shocking thing that Hyuna did. Hoya follows you outside the auditorium and sees you crying. He gently pulls your arm and calls your name. “---------.” Dongjun also arrives outside the auditorium but he sees you and Hoya together so he stops and looks at the two of you.  You pull your arm away from Hoya as tears continually stream down from your eyes and you slap his face hard. Hoya starts to cry and immediately pulls you in a hug.

 

 

 

“You lied to me! How could you? How could you? I remember everything now. You used to be my boyfriend. But what’s going on between you and Hyuna?! Why did she kiss you infront of everyone, on stage during the performance? Now I remember that we were supposed to perform it together. Now I know why I was feeling uneasy when I watched the two of you practice in the dance studio. Everything was a lie.” You hit Hoya’s chest hard over and over until it makes you weak. “Oppa!! Let go of me!! I don’t me!!” Hoya makes him face you and talks calmly.

 

 

 

“Please let me explain. Atleast listen to me. You’re the one that I love and not Hyuna. I didn’t know that she would kiss. It’s not of the performance. We talk about it. I swear, I am telling the truth.” Dongjun sees that you’re ignoring his hyung and interrupts and holds your hand. “--------, please listen to him.” You wipe your tears and shout at Dongjun. “Why should I listen to you? Why did I even listen to you in the first place?! You also lied to me!! I don’t know who to believe anymore. I don’t know what to believe in! You’re all liars. I want to go back home now where I can trust the people around me. Unlike here! You all just lied and confused me.” You point your finger at Dongjun and scream your heart out. “How dare you tell me that you’re my boyfriend and betray your own brother?!”

 

 

 

Hoya suddenly stops crying and looks at Dongjun. “You told her that?” Dongjun looks down and doesn’t know what to answer. Hoya grabs Dongjun’s shirt and pulls it up. “Ya! Look at me and answer mewhen I am talking and asking a question!” Dongjun faces his hyung and shouts back. “I was brought by my emotions! I love her so much that I would do anything and give up everything for her! Do you think it was easy to let her go? Moreover, let her go to my brother and just be happy for you!? It’s hard hyung! I want to make and see you happy because you’re my brother! You’re all I have and don’t want to lose you. You’re my only family that’s left and I don’t want our relationship to be ruined because of one girl!”

 

 

 

Hoya looks away and removes his grip from his brother’s shirt. Hoya looks at you with pleading eyes while you cry your heart out. Dongjun looks at you and starts crying too. Dongjun tries to move closer to you and reaches for your shoulder. “----------“

 

 

 

You glare at him and walk away, leaving the two crying boys outside the auditorium.