I Was Here First

Dance To My Heart

"Gwenchana?" The worried Hoya asks and looks at you again. "I think I twisted my ankle, oppa." You looked at him, teary-eyed, while you're still holding your right foot. The two of you are on the floor, then....

 

Hoya picks you up, and carries you bride style. You wrapped your arms around his neck so you wouldn't fall. Hoya sat you down on the chair. He went down to check your foot, and he moved it a little. "AHHH!" You reacted. "Oh mianhe.." Hoya apologized.

 

"I'll get you a pack of ice for your foot. I'll be right back. Arasseo?" Hoya stood up, and he gave you the look that he will come back again to lessen the pain on your injured foot. 

 

When Hoya is finally out of the studio, you speak to yourself. "What is Hoya oppa doing outside the studio? He seems like a creepy stalker." You laughed at what you said. 

 

You looked at the door to see if Hoya is coming. "What's taking him so long?" You sounded down. You see someone's shadow approaching the studio. You couldn't see who it is.

 

He passes by the studio. "Oh, the studio's open? Who's using it?" This guy goes for the door and goes inside the studio. 

 

"Oh, Dongjun oppa. You're here." You said. "----------?" He approaches you. "What are you doing here at this time of the night?" Dongjun asked.

 

"Uhmm, I wanted some time alone, oppa. So.. I came here to practice and..." You were cut by Dongjun, he noticed you are holding your ankle. "Are you hurt?" He lowered down his body to see your right foot." He massaged it. You feet the pain slowly going away. "Does is still hurt badly?" Dongjun looks at you. "A bit, oppa. But because you massaged it the right way, the pain is lessened." You give Dongjun a smile. 

 

"So, what's been bugging you?" Dongjun finally asks. He is pretty much concerned about you. "Nothing oppa. I just wanted to free myself for the mean time." He grabs a chair. "Free yourself from what?" You couldn't give him a straight answer. " ..from everything"

 

There's awkward silence after you answered Dongjun's question.

 

Hoya arrives with a pack of cold compress for your foot. He stops the moment he sees you and Dongjun seating next to each other. "Hyung, why are you here?" "Dongjun~ah, what are you doing here?" 

 

They both asked the same question.

 

"I got her some ice from the clinic. She hurt her ankle while dancing." Hoya goes to you and puts the cold compress on your ankle. "Ahhh~" Your foot twitched a little. 

 

There is nothing but awkwardness. It filled the whole studio. 

 

You finally speak. "I'll go back to my room now." You stood up by yourself. Dongjun hurriedly offered to assist you and take you back to Soshi Building. "I'll take her from her from here, Hyung." Dongjun grabs your arm and wraps it around his neck. Hoya couldn't move from his place, he is on the floor still holding the cold compress that he got for you. 

 

"But I was here first." Hoya tells himself. He lets out a big sigh as he looks at the two of you walking towards the door. 

 

Hoya cleans up the studio, he sees your bag and your iPod. "------- forgot her things." He gets your things and plans to give it to you the next day. Hoya turns off the lights, and locks the studio.

 

He hurriedly went back to the dorm. Hoya saw Dongjun still assisting you. You couldn't walk properly so it took a long time until you guys finally reached your room. 

 

Hoya sees Hyoyeon. "Hyoyeon~ah!" "Oh, Hoya oppa? Ne?" Hyoyeon comes to Hoya. "Can you do me a favor?" 

 

"What is it, oppa?" Hyoyeon is confused. "Can you take care of ------- tonight? She hurt her ankle, she might need someone to assist her." 

 

"So.. I'll sleepover at her toom them????" Hyoyeon is ecstatic. "Arasseo, Hoya oppa!!" Hoya smiles. "Thank you, Hyoyeon. You're such a nice saeng."

 

Hyoyeon heads to your room. She knocks. "Who is it?" You shouted. "-------, its Hyoyeon~ah!" "Come in, Hyoyeon!!"

 

"I heard you hurt your ankle. How is it?" Hyoyeon asks her friend out of concern. "I twisted it. By the way, what brings you here?" "Oh right, Hoya oppa asked me to take care of you. He said you need someone to assist you."

 

"Jjinja?" You're suprised to what Hyoyeon just said.

 

"Ne". Hyoyeon gets you a glass of water. "Komawo" You looked at her and smiled.

 

 

 

 

*HOYA OPPA? JJINJA?* 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Everyone, here's chapter 16. OMO. The rivalry between the brothers are heating up!! ~~~~~ o__o