I Must Act Now

Dance To My Heart

Evening approaches and everyone is required to go to the dance studio for te special announcement. Everyone arrives. You, Hoya, Dongjun, Myungsoo, Dongwoo, Hyuna, Hyoyeon, and everyone else is there.

 

 

Hoya stands next to you. Hyuna glares at the two of you. Dongjun, Myungsoo, and Dongwoo are discussing their own business. Hyoyeon goes to you and Hoya.

 

 

"Oppa, I heard what happened outside the coffee shop this afternoon." Hyoyeon opens up. "I don't even want to talk about it." Hoya answers coldly. Hyoyeon frowns and looks at you. "Ya ----- is it true? You chose Hoya oppa over Dongjun?" Hyoyeon giggles. 

 

 

You slightly blush. "Ohh ne." Hoya heard you and smiles a bit. 

 

 

Your dance coach arrives. "Everyone sit on the floor, I have an announcement to make!!" Everyone takes their sit on the dance studio's shining floor. "So.. our group's performance will be moved two months from now so you have all the time to practice and perfect your steps." 

 

 

Hyuna interrupts. "Wae coach?" 

 

 

"The academy will be inviting guests from prestigious dance university's around the world that's why they moved the date of your performance. The academy wants you to show your best in dancing and is giving you more time to practice your assigned performances."

 

 

Everybody becomes ecstatic. They are cheering and woo-ing out of excitement. 

 

 

The coach suddenly remembers your Trouble Maker performance. "Oh ne, ------- and Hoya, have you practiced your dance? Trouble Maker, right?" Hyuna glares at the two of you. 

 

 

Hoya answers. "Ne coach. We're almost done." "Good. I'll be expecting a great performance from you two." Your coach smiles and talks again. "Before I forget, --------, if the representatives from the pretigious schools like your performance, they could actually send you to their school if you like, even if you're an exchange student here. These schools will never get their hands off of you if they like you. Arasseo?" 

 

 

"Oh ne.. Arasseo." You slightly bow at your coach. 

 

 

Hyuna heard what their coach had said. "Her? Why her?! Aisshhh. First Dongjun, then Hoya oppa, now coach? How come she is getting everyone's attention?!" Hyuna's takes a deep breath and lets it out. "I must act now....."