Exciting Performance

Dance To My Heart

 

Dongjun looks down because of what he said and decides to go back to Soshi Building. “Let’s go back?” You nod and stand up. “Kajja.” Dongjun walks beside you and stops himself from holding your hand, so he just walked beside you feeling uneasy at the same time. He thinks to himself: “Dongjun-ah, why did you say that? You lied to her. You lied and took advantage of her amnesia. That’s wrong. You should tell her the truth.”

 

 

 

The two of you arrive at Soshi Building and Dongjun walks you to your room. You open the door of your room and turn back to look at Dongjun and smile. Dongjun takes a deep breath before opening his mouth to speak and tell you the truth. “------- sshi…”

 

 

 

“Ne?”

 

 

 

“I need to tell you something.” Dongjun couldn’t look at you in the eyes.

 

 

 

“Just tell it to me tomorrow. Ne? Bye Dongjun-ah. Good night.” You smile and shyly peck his cheek. Your face blushes as you close the door of your room. Dongjun holds his cheek and sighs. “Why did you have to do that?” Dongjun walks to his room while dropping his shoulders out of frustration and guilt.

 

 

 

The next day comes, the day of the performances. Everyone is busy getting ready with their costumes, warming up, last minute rehearsals, styling their hairs, and relaxing themselves so they wouldn’t mess up during the live performance.

 

 

 

Hoya went to the dance studio early in the morning to practice his Trouble Maker moves and relax himself, with Hyuna. Hoya finishes and decides to go to your room. He knocks on your door, but no one answers. Myungsoo passes by your room and sees Hoya knocking on your door. Myungsoo approaches Hoya and pats his shoulder. “Hoya, she’s not in her room.” “Mwo?” Myungsoo nods and speaks again. “She’s with Dongjun downstairs. See you later, and uhhh, good luck with your performance. I still have to go practice with the others.” Myungsoo leaves.

 

 

 

Hoya talks to himself and looks at their room. “She’s with Dongjun-ah?” Hoya is about to go down the building until he sees Hyuna coming from downstairs. He stop by the staircase and looks at Hyuna. “Did you get enough sleep? Did you practice well? I don’t want to get embarrassed later because of a mistake.” Hyuna looks at Hoya and nods. “Oh ne, oppa. I did. Don’t worry. No funny business this time.”

 

 

 

“Good.” Hoya goes down and leaves Soshi Building.

 

 

 

Hyuna looks back at Hoya and smirks. “Oh I have a big surprise for you and everyone, oppa, especially to your girlfriend. I am not going to regret it.” Hyuna walks to her room and prepares too. She talks to herself while curling her hair. “This is going to be one exciting performance.”