It's because of "BE MINE"

Dance To My Heart

When everyone is busy doing their business, you went out of Soshi Building and headed to the dance studio. With you is your iPod and a bottle of energy drink. You wore a sleeveless shirt and a comfortable pair of shorts. 

 

You thought you needed some time alone, and you just wanted to dance freely. 

 

or at least you you think you are alone.......

 

You plugged in your iPod to the studio's speakers. Your iPod is always on shuffle, so whatever song comes next, you dance to it. But the first song you played is from one of your favorite idols, T-ARA's "I Go Crazy Because of You". 

 

So you started to dance. You have memorized this dance since then and you always feel good when dancing to it. You love dancing to Kpop idols' songs that always have that "snap" in their choreography. 

 

You have no idea that there is someone watching you from outside the studio, because you didn't fully close the door.. This person had this opportunity to watch you dance to girl groups. 

 

"She's really good." This person said while observing you from the dance studio's door. 

 

The next song that plays is "Change" by 4 Minutes, HyunA. You laughed a little. "My playlist is challenging me. Oh well."

 

So you danced to the whole song, and eventually your favorite part comes, the dance break part of the song. 

 

The person outside couldn't take his/her eyes on you. She/he is staring at you. 

 

"Change" comes to an end. So while you are waiting for the next song to play, you drank some energy drink and wiped your sweat off. You hear the next song... "What's this?............. Before The Dawn?" You listened carefully, "Omona, it is!"

 

Infinite is your most favorite boy group in all of Korea. You know all the steps to their songs and because you're one of the best dancers alive, you know how to do Infinite's scorpion dance. 

 

"She even dances to boy groups' songs? Infinite as well?" The person watching you have his/her eyes stuck to watching you. "Can she also do the scorpion dance? o__o"

 

....."Before the dawn.... Before the dawn.. nae maeummaneun jipchagi aniya

Before the dawn (Before the dawn)
Before the dawn (Before the dawn) neol bandeusi ggok jabanaego sipeo nado moreuge ne geurimjareul balba
Ama na jeomjeom michyeogana bwa

Because I listen to my heart beat one by one oh! 

api kamkamhaejin nae nuneun
Ojik neo hanaman balkge bichunda


Because I listen to my heart heart heart  ....... *you did the scorpion dance perfectly*

 

"Omona, is she for real? So daebak." The person watching you was so suprised by what he/she saw. It was indeed, impressive. The scorpion dance is not easy to learn. 

 

You smiled at the mirror, "this feels good. I've never danced like this since my first day here at the academy. I wonder what's the next song"

 

BE MINE IS NEXT. "Waaaa, Be Mine. I need to get Howon oppa's part right where he sort of splits in the middle" You've been having a hard time on this part since the day you started memorizing Infinite's Be Mine. 

 

Here it is, Howon's part. The person outside was looking at you, and you felt nervous about this. You're finally and the floor and is about to make the turn for the "sort of" Howon split. Until.....

 

"AAAAHHHHHH!" You didn't get the step right. You twisted your foot. It hurts badly. "AAAAHHHHHH!! Ottokhe?!!!" You couldn't move your right foot. 

 

The person outside runs inside the studio. "Gwenchana?" You're holding your right foot. You raised your head to see who it was. 

 

"Hoya oppa? what are you doing here?" You're in shock, but it was too hard to notice Hoya's presence because your foot is hurt badly. "Gwenchana?" He asked again.

 

*HOYA OPPA, HAVE YOU BEEN WATCHING ME ALL THIS TIME?* o___o

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Annyeong! Here's chapter 15. I'm really sorry if it took me two days to update. I haven't been feeling well for two days. :( So I thought I needed to make it up to you guys, and I made a nice, long chapter 15. ^^ I hope you like it. <3