Forever

Dance To My Heart

 

Incheon airport is just a 30-minute drive from the academy, unless there is massive traffic.  You look at you watch and check out the time. “One hour ‘til I board, I hope I won’t be late.” You let out a huge sigh. A part of you does not want to leave Korea, but it is rest assured that you will be better off when you get home and go back to your normal life. No Hoya, no Dongjun, no stress and haters that will surround you. In a few hours, you will be back to your normal life as a dancer and as a student.

 

 

Hoya and the others are finally leaving the school too with all their luggage and excess bags leaving nothing behind but their legacy as the best performers of their generation in The Seoul Academy of Dance. Everyone gathers around to watch the scholars leave and ride the school’s complimentary vans on their way to the airport. As they wave their goodbyes, Hoya notices there is someone missing in the crowd. He goes down the van and mixes himself with the crowd. “_______________, eodiya?” He tries to push the people who are blocking his way to find you. Hoya runs back to the dorm and sees your white bedroom door open. “_________, are you there?” He takes little steps toward your room, steps filled with nervousness, full of hope that you are in that room while he takes a step closer to it. As he reaches the room, he wonders why you are not responding. “I-is she still here?” Hoya immediately grabs the doorknob and sees no one inside. The room has been empty since this morning, since you left for your flight. Hoya anxiously looks for his phone in his purple hoodie’s pocket and dials you up.

 

 

“The number you have dialled is out of coverage. Please try again later.” And there comes the beeping sound that says, “you came in too late.”

 

 

You rush out of Soshi Building and come running down the stairs with your adrenaline rush. The others came looking for you and sees your running like The Flash toward the van. Myungsoo and Dongwoo come running behind you and goes in the van too. “Ya! What do you think you are doing?!” Dongwoo nudges Hoya’s elbow while wiping the sweat on his forehead after doing a marathon from the dorm back to the van. Hoya, without hesitation, taps the school’s driver to drift off to the airport as fast as he can. He does not stop contacting you until they reach the airport.

 

 

“Have you reached her?” Hyoyeon asks as she pulls her white luggage together with her other bags.

 

 

“I still can’t.” Hoya grips his phone and enters the airport with the others. “Please, please show up for the last time.” He whispers to himself with so much hope in his voice.

 

 

“All passengers for flight B6DF32 to _________________. The plane will be leaving in five minutes. Calling all passengers for flight B6DF32, please proceed to the boarding area now.”

 

 

Myungsoo suddenly feels startled and gets an intuition. His hands become sweaty and time seems to move faster in his own world. “Hoya!” Myungsoo suddnely shouts out of nowhere that called a lot of people’s attention. Hoya looks back and grips Myungsoo’s shoulder, feeling nervous about what this guy is about to say. “I have a feeling that…”

 

 

“That what?” Hoya looks furiously at Myungsoo. “That what, L? Speak up.”

 

 

“Flight B6DF32 is about to take off.”

 

 

“That.. that.. __________ is in that plane that just took off.” Myungsoo looks at Hoya with fear in his eyes. “W-what? You k-know that she was going to leave? Today?” Hoya grips on Myungsoo’s shoulders tightly, making Myungsoo wince in pain and squirm away from Hoya. “Y-ya, she just told that she is leaving soon. I am not sure if it is today. She did not want me to tell you.”

 

 

Hoya lets go of his tight grip on Myungsoo’s shoulders. He immediately runs to the airport’s lobby, making his way through the crowded place, to ask if there was a _____________ who rode the plane that just took off minutes ago.

 

 

“Ne sir, she’s in our passenger’s record. She took off with that plane.”

 

 

The moment he heard what the person-in-charge of the records said, Hoya’s world stops spinning and everything becomes blurring for him. He could not think straight, he wanted to run after you but it was too late. How can he run after an airplane? That would be impossible. There is nothing he could do. You already left and he is about to leave for Europe and pursue his dreams without you.

 

 

The four others searched for Hoya around the airport with their bags and jackets wrapped around them. Hyoyeon is the first one to see where Hoya was and she quickly grabs her phone and calls the others. The four of them gather around one spot and watch Hoya, looking desperate to have you back, from afar. The four of them, Hyoyeon, Dongwoo, Dongjun, and Myunsgoo, approach Hoya and comforts him.

 

 

“If you guys are meant to be, destiny will find its way to make the two of you come across each other again. Maybe in the future…..” A sudden silhouette of a familiar girl shows up infront of them, making Hyoyeon stop from finishing her sentence. The natural light from outside is too radiant for them to clarify who it is, but one thing is for sure: She looks familiar to everyone.

 

 

“Is that.. It can’t be.. She rode…” Myungsoo tries pulling his thoughts together but fails. He is too surprised by what he is seeing. The girl from afar is slowly approaching the five of them, with Hoya having no idea what is going on as he keeps still from his current position.

 

 

The girl crouches down behind Hoya leaving everyone speechless and making their jaws drop. The girl hugs her from behind making Hoya feel his warmth. Time stops, the clock refrains from ticking as Hoya feels this very familiar warmth from the girl he has loved very dearly. His eyes start to form tears and it they start falling down on his cheeks.

 

 

“Oppa, I couldn’t leave you without you. I can’t live without you.“ The girl finally lets him hear her angelic and heart-warming voice.

 

 

The others take a step backward to give the two people some “privacy” in the airport.

 

 

“________, is that you?” Hoya slides his fingers through this girl’s hands and intertwines their fingers. “Is it really you?” His voice cracks and then finally Hoya turns his back and sees you. He could not believe his eyes, he is speechless. He opens his arms and pulls you in a tight hug, never letting you go. “I thought you already left. I-I thought I was never going to see you again. I was so scared,  jagiya.”

 

 

You put your hands on his cheeks as he speaks. “I promise I won’t do it again, oppa. I realized how much I love you, how much I care for you. I love you, Hoya oppa. Forever.”

 

 

Your words form a smile on his face. With that he cups your face, with easiness and contentment in his eyes, he slowly closes them, moving closer to your face and kisses your lips to seal your love that will last a lifetime. 

 

----------

KYAAAAAAAA. MY FIRST FANFIC IS FINALLY COMPLETE!! *sobs* Thank you to everyone who subscribed and for being patient. I started this fic last February and it took me six months to get it done. I am very happy that it got so much love from you guys!! Thank you!! SARANGHANDA~~~~ ^^ <3

 

If you guys have time, please do read my second one. Wherein EXO members are the characters! I would gladly appreciate it. :) THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE SUPPORT!! <3