Someone's Watching

Dance To My Heart

You and Hoya finally finished practing the parts that you guys are supposed to finish. The two of you didn't notice that it's already 11pm and it's time to go back to Soshi Building and get some good night's sleep.

 

Hoya run to you when he sees you going for the door. "I'll carry your bag for you." He offered while taking your bag. "...thank you" *All of a sudden Hoya oppa's being good to me? o__o What's up with him?* 

 

You both exited. While Hoya is locking the dance studio's door, you heard a noise from out of nowhere. 

 

"Oppa, did you hear that?" You are frightened. "Hear what?" He looked at you, worried. It is so dark outside that it scares you. "I heard a noise, it's as if there are people spying on us."

 

Hoya looked around to see who it was, but he saw no one. "Don't mind them, let's just go back to the dorm."  You both walked away from the studio, you turned your back to see if there's really no one there, then you saw two shadows. o____o 

 

You and Hoya finally arrived at the dorm. He walked you to your room. You opened the door and he returned you your backpack. 

 

"Thank you, oppa." You smiled at him. He nodded, and gave you a smile as well. *OPPA, WHY ARE YOU BEING LIKE THIS? YOU LOOK SO HANDSOME WHEN YOU'RE SMILING.* You are about to close the door of your room until... "Good night, -------" 

 

"Good night, Hoya oppa." 

 

Meanwhile, on the other side of the hallway, there are people watching. Three people to be exact. 

 

Dongjun is watching from their room's door, Myungsoo and Dongwoo are sneaking a peak of the two of you from the stairs. The other one feels jealous, while the other two are ready to surprise and tease Hoya after spying on him and you. 

 

Hoya, who is happily walking down the hallway to their room, is caught in the act smiling. "Hoya and ------- sitting in the studio K-I-S-S-I-N-G!!" Myungsoo and Dongwoo suddenly appear out of nowhere, then sing and laugh their hearts out. The moment Dongjun saw the two come out, he immediately closes the door of their room so he wouldn't get caught watching them. 

 

"YAAAAA! YOU SCARED THE HELL OUT OF ME!!" Hoya shouted. Myungsoo and Dongwoo are not yet done laughing, they are bursting into tears. "------ is right." "About what?" Hoya asks. "THAT WE'VE BEEN WATCHING YOU TWO!" "WHAT?!!!"

 

"Ya, Lee Howon relax." L wraps his arm around Hoya."You're acting like you like her or something." The two pranksters are still laughing. "Aish!!" Hoya walks towards their room, and slams the door. 

 

 

Hoya enters the room, suprised to see that his Dongjun dongsaeng is still up, watching Dream Team II. 

 

"Oh, why are you still awake?" Hoya drops his bag on the floor and gets his towel from the closet. 

 

"I can't sleep. By the way, how was practice, hyung?"

 

 

Dongjun's question leaves Hoya a blank face......

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Hmm, looks like someone is having jealousy issues with his hyung. >__< Nevertheless, Hoya is finally showing his soft side to "YOU", slowly but surely~ ^^