It's Hoya

Dance To My Heart

"Ne! It's Hoya oppa!" You shout back at him. "I coudn't love a guy like you especially now that I know your true colors! How could you be so harsh?!" You continue to cry. Hoya approaches you, hugs you tightly and rubs your back comfortingly.

 

 

Dongjun breaks down, he turned his back from you and Hoya and tears fall down from his eyes. "Arasseo..." He coldly answers back and walks away without hesitation. Dongjun doesn't show you that he is deeply hurt and his heart is crying out your name.

 

 

You cry harder while Hoya is hugging you outside the coffee shop. Things become worse when Hyuna comes to the coffee shop, but before she enters she sees you crying and being hugged tightly by the guy she likes, Hoya.

 

 

Hyuna acts concerned towards you and approaches you and Hoya. "------ gwenchana? What happened?" You pull away from the hug the moment you saw and heard Hyuna. You look down. "Gwenchana." Hoya looks at you and wipes yours tears. 

 

 

"It's none of your business, Hyuna." Hoya annoyingly says to Hyuna.

 

 

Hyuna felt ignored and goes inside the coffee shop. "It's not of my business?!" She talks to herself while waiting in the line.

 

 

Hoya looks at you and intertwines his fingers to yours. "Stop crying.. It hurts to see you cry like that." You nod and give him an awkward smile. Hoya leads you back to the academy. 

 

 

"Oh ne.. Before I forget, coach told me that we have practice tonight. As a group I mean... The usual at the dance studio. He said he has to make an announcement." 

 

 

You look at Hoya. "Arasseo..."

 

 

*Awkward silence* 

 

 

You stop walking and so did Hoya. "Oppa...." Hoya looks at you, still hodling your hand. "Wae?" 

 

 

"Kumawo.... for everything" You give him a tight hug. Hoya hug you back and smiles a little. "Anything for you."

 

 

Hoya pulls away from the hug, lifts your chin up, moves his face closer to you, closes his eyes and gently gives you a kiss on the lips.