Amnesia

Dance To My Heart

Dongjun forgets about his conflict with his hyung and calls Hoya. "Hyung, pick up the goddamn phone!" Hoya's phone is still ringing. 

 

 

Hoya is walking around campus with his earphones on. He feels his phone vibrate and looks at it, 10 missed calls from Dongjun and Myungsoo. He dials Dongjun's number and waits for his dongsaeng to answer. 

 

 

Meanwhile, Hyuna arrives at the campus and sees Hoya on the phone. "Ottokhe? ----- is probably talking to Hoya oppa." Hyuna thinks of a plan. She walks and sways her body like she's really drunk, she pretends to unconsciously walk towards Hoya. 

 

 

Hoya sees her and approaches her. His phone still on his ear. "Hyuna-ya, gwenchana? Where's -----? She's not with you?" He helps her out. Dongjun finally answers the phone. "Ya-ya! Hyung! Hyung!" Hoya's phone dies on him. He gets his phone from his ear, puts it in his pocket, and helps the "drunk" Hyuna out. 

 

 

 

At the hospital, Dongjun is left confused and worried. "He put down the phone on me after he called me? Myungsoo hyung, can you try calling Hoya hyung again." Myungsoo nods and takes his phone out. He tries to call Hoya but no answer. 

 

 

 

The doctor who treated you went out of the emergency room with his stethoscope wrapped around his neck and looks at Dongjun and Myungsoo. "Are you ------- friends? Classamtes?" 

 

 

Dongjun and Myungsoo both said yes. "Is she okay, doc? How is she?" 

 

 

Doctor starts to speak. "I am really sorry to say this, but she hit her really hard and it may cause amnesia. She is still sleeping and we have to wait for her to wake up to run some tests."

 

 

Dongjun stutters. "A-a-amnesia?"

 

 

"Yes, we're afraid she might have amnesia when she wakes up."

 

 

Myungsoo interrupts. "Sasaengnim, can we see her now?" Myungsoo looks at Dongjun who dropped his body on a chair after hearing that you might actually forget everything when you wake up. 

 

 

"Oh ne. We transferred her to a room. Room 1203. You can see her now, but please let her rest."

 

 

Myungsoo bows at the doctor. "Kammsahamnida.. Dongjun-ah, let's go." Dongjun stands up and sighs. 

 

 

The two guys go to your room and they check you out. Your head is bandaged and you are sleeping peacefully like nothing happened. 

 

 

Dongjun starts to cry and Myungsoo pats his back to comfort him.