Critical

Dance To My Heart

People from the sidewalk saw what happened. The car driver is still asking for help from anyone. Myungsoo, who was passing by, looks at the scenery in the middle of the road. He approaches the people who are piled up. "Somebody call an ambulance!"

 

 

Myungsoo couldn't see who it was so he asks the halmeoni beside him. "Halmeoni, what happened here?" "The lady got hit by the car. I think she is drunk and didn't see the car approaching."

 

 

Myungsoo feels curious and inserts himself through the crowd. His eyes widened the moment he sees you losing a lot of blood. He goes to you, kneels down and looks at the driver. "Ahjussi, I know her. She's my classmate in the academy." Myungsoo is panicking and immediately calls Hoya, but he's not picking up. 

 

 

The next person he calls is Dongjun. 

 

 

Dongjun answers the phone. "Waeyo Myungsoo-ah?" He talks sleepily.

 

 

"Dongjun-ah! I'm outside the academy.. -------- was hit by a car! Ppali!! We don't have much time! She's losing a lot of blood!" Myungsoo ends the call and waits for the ambulance. "M-mwo?!" Dongjun quickly wears his shoes and runs outside the academy.

 

 

Myungsoo supports your head and tries to wake you up. "----- sshi, wake up!! Aish! Where the hell is Hoya?!"

 

 

The ambulance arrives and everyone moved away from you, the driver, and Myungsoo. The nurses  carried you to a stretcher and puts you inside the ambulance. The driver and Myungsoo go with you to the hospital.

 

 

Dongjun arrives outside the academy and sees blood in the middle of the street. He panics. Dongjun immediately grabs his phone from his pocket and calls Myungsoo. "Myungsoo-ya, answer the phone!" Myungsoo picks up. "Ya, Dongjun-ah, I'm on my way to the hospital with ------." "Arasseo, I'm on my way!"

 

 

Dongjun quickly stops a cab and rides in it. His eyes are starting to tear up. "------ ya.." Dongjun is really worried about you. 

 

 

Your body arrives at the hospital and the nurses sends you to the emergency. Myungsoo and the driver went down immediately to check on you but the nurses did not allow the two of you to see her because they are still treating the wounds on your body, and worse on your head. 

 

 

Dongjun arrives at the hospital and runs to the emergency room. Dongjun sees Myungsoo and asks him what happened. "Myungsoo-ya, what happened? How is she?"

 

 

Myungsoo looks down. "We don't know yet."