Please Remember Me

Dance To My Heart

You look at Hoya and pull away from his hug. "Nugu?" You ask him making him cry even more. "You really don't remember me?" Hoya wipes the tears in his eyes. 

 

 

"Mianhe. Aniyo." You talk coldly towards him.

 

 

It was really late in the evening, almost midnight. The academy contacted Dongjun and asked where they are. "We are in the hospital, sasaengnim. Ne. --------- got into an accident. Dongwoo, Myungsoo, and Hoya re here with me. Ne. Kamsahamnida."

 

 

"Who was that?" Myungsoo asked Dongjun. "The principal. The dorm facilitators are dead worried about us. They said they have been looking for us for hours."

 

 

"Academy?" You look at the four of them then you look at Hoya in the eyes. Hoya grabs a chair and sits beside your bed, and holds your hand again. "Ssshh, you need to rest first." He kissed the back of your hand.

 

 

"I think we should go back to the academy now." Dongwoo speaks up. "Ani." Dongjun interrupts. "They said they'll pick us up." "Arasseo."

 

 

"Hoya, are you coming with us?" Myungsoo asks him. "Ani, I will stay with ------ tonight." Hoya caresses your hand with his thumb. You fall asleep from the warmth of Hoya's hand. He sees you sleeping. Hoya stands up a little, fixes the pillow under your head then kisses your forehead then goes back to his seat.

 

 

The principal arrives as well as the dorm facilitators in the room. The four guys stand up as they see the academy staff. The principal checks on you and caresses your hair. "How is she?" The principal asks the four guys.

 

 

"She has.. amnesia." Hoya looks down as he speaks and tells your current condition.

 

 

The dorm facilitators speak. "You boys have to go back to your dorm now."

 

 

"I'll stay with her tonight." Hoya looks at them with pleading eyes. 

 

 

The principal hesitates to agree but allows Hoya anyway after seeing Hoya's swollen eyes from crying. "Arasseo, but just for tonight, Hoya."

 

 

"Ne. Kamsahamnida." Hoya bows to the principal then to the dorm facilitators. 

 

 

Myungsoo, Dongwoo, and Dongjun leave the room with them. Dongjun looks back and takes a quick look before the door closes. 

 

 

Hoya sits again and buries your hand on his face. He says something before he completely falls asleep beside you. "Please remember everything.. Please remember me.."