Everything's Different Now

Dance To My Heart

You stare at Dongjun for quite a long time. "Oppa..." You call him. 

 

Meanwhile, behind the bushes, Hoya is still in shock.. and HURTING. Myungsoo and Dongwoo come by Hoya and sees him sitting on the ground. 

 

"Myungsoo~ah, isn't that Hoya? On the ground?" Dongwoo taps L's shoulder. L removes his headphones. "What did you say again?" Dongwoo points at Hoya. "Oh Hoya?" The two boys look at each other, and goes to Hoya.

 

"Hoya, what are you do------?" L calls Dongwoo attention which cuts Dongwoo from asking what Hoya is doing on the ground. L points to you and Dongjun. "Look, it's ------- and Dongjun?"

 

Hoya doesn't notice L and Dongwoo. He is still sitting on the ground looking down at his feet. "Ya, what is Dongjun doing to ------? Is he kissing her?"

 

Meanwhile, while the boys behind the bushes are watching the two of you, Dongjun pulls his body back from where he kissed you. "----------~ah" Dongjun finally starts to speak. 

 

You look at the blanket where you two are sitting. You couldn't believe what Dongjun did to you. 

 

Dongjun looks at you, then holds your hand. "---------, I like you." You give him a surprised look. You release your hand from his. "Oppa, don't you think this is a bit too fast?" 

 

"Mianhe." Dongjun is out of words. He doesn't know what to say to you. "I'm not really rushing into entering in a relationship with you, ------. I just want you to know that I really, really like you. I'll wait for your answer." Dongjun looks at you with sincerity in his eyes.

 

You stand up and leave Dongjun. Dongjun's left alone. 

 

"Ya, ya, ya!! -------'s leaving!!" Dongwoo quickly tells it to L and Hoya. Hoya looks at you, who is leaving Dongjun under the shade of the tree. 

 

Dongjun looks frustrated. "Aish, Dongjun. Why'd you kiss her?" He rests his back on the tree. 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

The three guys, Hoya, L, and Dongwoo, go back to Soshi Building. Hoya's been really quiet since the three of them left Dongjun's secret place. Which is no longer a secret anymore. -__-"

 

"Hoya, do you want to get some food at the cafeteria?" Dongwook asks Hoya who is already starving to death. "Aishh!!" L hits Dongwoo arm. "What?!"

 

"You guys go ahead. I'm tired. I'll take a nap." Hoya leaves the two guys behind and goes upstairs to their room.

 

You and Hoya use the opposite stairs, so the two of you pass by each other along the hallway. The two of you are looking down. Hoya looks up and sees you. You are about to hit the wall so Hoya runs to you, and blocks the wall so you hit him. "Awwww!" You look up, and you see Hoya.

 

"Hoya oppa....." 

 

"Ya! Look at where you're going! You almost hit the wall!" He shouted at you.

 

"Mianhe oppa" You look down again and continue to walk to your room. Hoya just stood there, asking himself why he shouted at you. His eye follow you until you enter your room. 

 

The moment you hold to your door's doorknob, Hoya calls your attention. "Ya! Don't forget that we have practice tonight! We're not half-way done yet wth Trouble Maker. Arasseo?" 

 

You nod and enter your room. 

 

 

Hoya, too, goes to their room and slams the door.