Dongjun Didn't Let His Opportunity Pass By

Dance To My Heart

You all practiced for 3 hours and it is now lunch time. 

 

Dongjun goes to you and smiles. "Hi ------------!!" You look at him and also give him a wide smile. It has been a while since the two of you talked.  "Hi Dongjun oppa" You carry your bag on your shoulder. "Let's have lunch together." Dongjun asks you out to have lunch with him. "Arasseo" You are glad to be with Dongjun again so you went with him, you always feel comfortable with him and you never feel uneasy whenever he is around.

 

 

Hoya looks back at you, and sees you with Dongjun. You and Dongjun go for the studio's door, and the two of you hurry up for lunch at the dorm's cafeteria. You are happily smiling while Dongjun is talking to you. Hoya sees your reaction and frowns. 

 

He's planning to take you out to eat lunch today, but Dongjun asked you out first. "Aish, Lee Hoya. What the hell is happening to you?!"

 

Hoya immediately goes out of the studio, he plans to follow you and Dongjun.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

"We're not going to eat at the cafeteria, Dongjun oppa?" You are surprised. Dongjun is taking you somewhere familiar.

 

It is dead silent between the two of you walking side by side.

 

So Dongjun goes closer to you, and he surprisingly holds your hand. You are startled so you looked at Dongjun and he looks straight into your eyes. His hand fits perfectly on yours. You feel the warmth of it......

 

...and you didn't let go of it. The two of you walk hand in hand to Dongjun's secret place. The place where he first took you. 

 

You see a  blanket on the grass under the shade of the tree. There is also a basket on it. "Jjang!! We're gonna have lunch here." Dongjun looks at you, and he squeezes your hand. You looked at his hand while he squeezes it. 

 

Dongjun drags you to the blanket, still holding your hand and eventually, let's you down first on the blanket, then he sits right next to you. "Did you prepare all this, oppa?" You ask him. "Ne, do you like it?" Dongjun bends a little, feeling the relaxing shade of the tree above the two of you. 

 

"Ne, I like it a lot, oppa." Dongjun reaches out for the basket and gets the food and chopsticks out of it. He opens the tupperwares. "I made egg rolls, maki, and rice for the two of us." 

 

*Dongjun oppa can cook? Aww, he is such a sweet guy* You are flattered by what Dongjun has prepared for the two of you for lunch. "Kumawo oppa." You hug his arm. 

 

"No worries." He replies. The two of you happily enoy eating your lunch.

 

Meanwhile, behind the bushes, Hoya is there. He really did follow the two of you. Hoya watches you and Dongjun having a good time together. *sigh* "I wish I could do that to her." 

 

While you and Dongjun are eating your food, Dongjun grabs a piece of egg roll using his chopsticks and gives it to you. He feeds you with the egg roll. You didn't accept his offer, but Dongjun did his aegyo for you to eat it. "Ppuing ppuing, jebal, jebal, jebal? Dongjun oppa will get mad at you if you don't eat this." Dongjun pouts. 

 

*Dongjun oppa is so cute. I want to pinch his cheeks* 

 

"Arasseo, arasseo." You are caught by his aegyo. You opened yout mouth and Dongjun gives you the egg roll. "Mmm, mashta." You both laugh.

 

"You look pretty when you laugh." Dongjun draws his face closer to yours. Your eyes widened, and so do Hoya's eyes who are watching from afar.

 

Hoya breaks his silence. "Is he going to kiss --------?!" 

 

Dongjun, whose face is two inches away from yours, puts down his head and rests on your shoulder. "Oh!" You look at him, and Dongjun looks up to you while enjoying his rest on your shoulder. You . "Oppa, you're so heavy." You act like you can't bear with his weight, yet Dongjun doesn't take his head off your shoulder so you let him stay in that position. 

 

Dongjun stayed there for a long time. You both talked to each other about your and his interests. Then after some time, you fell asleep while Dongjun is talking. He notices that you aren't reacting anymore.

 

"-------- ~ ah?" Donjun lifts his head and his body from his position. He sees you resting your back on the tree while sleeping. 

 

Dongjun sits next to you. He looks at you as if he sees an angel right infront of him. That's how attracted he is to you. 

 

"What is trying to do?" Hoya asks himself. Still watching from behind the bushes.

 

 

Dongjun didn't let the opportunity pass by. He puts your hair behind your ear for your hair was covering his beautiful view of you. He slowly comes closer to you.....

 

 

 

 

..then he closes his eyes and his lips touches yours. Dongjun kisses you for more than five seconds.

 

 

Hoya is surprised. He couldn't control his feelings. He can't accept what he is seeing.  Hoya's eyes blinked a lot, and he started breathing deeply. The kiss Dongjun gave you made Hoya sit on the ground and look back at the two of you again.

 

 

You felt the touch of Dongjun's lips and moved, and you immediately opened your eyes. Dongjun let's go of the kiss. You give him a surprised look. 

 

 

"Dongjun oppa? o__o" You put your finger on your lips, and you look at Dongjun, whose face is still not far from yours.