Mixed Emotions

Dance To My Heart

Hoya freezes the moment he hears his Dongjun dongsaeng's question.  Hoya was already headed to the bathroom to take a quick warm shower, but he turned back to answer Dongjun's question. Yet he didn't look at his brother, he just looked down the floor.

 

"It was good. We actually got the steps right until before the chorus. ------- is great. Wae?" *THIS IS SO AWKWARD, IS MY DONGSAENG INTERROGATING ME? o__o" 

 

"Nothing hyung. Just asking." Dongjun goes back to watching Dream Team II. 

 

Hoya goes inside the bathroom. He took off his clothes and takes a shower. Hoya feels stressed and confused. "Dongjun~ah, why are you making it hard for your hyung?" Hoya lets out a big sigh while brushing his hair through the running water from the shower.

 

However, Dongjun, who is still busy watching Dream Team II. Turns off the television and talks to himself, "What if hyung falls in love with -------- in time? Will he able to resist it for me?" 

 

Dongjun closes his eyes, and falls to a deep sleep. Hoya just finished taking a shower, he dried his hair and goes to bed as well. Both of them are trying to forget -------, but they just couldn't.

 

 

 

 

 

The next day, you woke up thinking about last night's practice. Your feelings were getting into you again. It was like the feeling when you first saw Hoya. His handsome face, his body, his cold attitude, and the way he dances, attract you. "Andwae, why am I thinking of him?!"

 

 

You got yourself ready for practice. As you walk down the hallway, Dongjun sees you the moment he closes the door of their room. Dongjun calls your attention, "------- ~ah!" "Oh, oppa. Good morning." You are happy to see Dongjun, and so does he. The two of you walk together down the stairs and went for the dorm cafeteria to have breakfast. "Where's Hoya oppa?" You asked. "...he woke up first. I don't know where he went." You nodded a little at his answer.

 

 

You and Dongjun are walking quietly to the cafeteria, until you guys came across Hoya. "Hi Hoya oppa~" You greeted him and gave him a nice, warm smile. He didn't respond, he didn't even look at the two of you. It's like you guys are ghosts. Hoya just passed by the two of you. *WHY IS HE BEING COLD AGAIN? ;__;* 

 

"What's wrong with your, hyung?" You faced Dongjun and asked him. "He's just tired." Dongjun lied, he knows it's wrong to lie but he still hasn't have the guts to tell you what he feels for you and the deal between him and Hoya.

 

L and Dongwoo saw the two of you. L pokes Dongwoo. "Dongwoo~ya, look who's with --------." "Where?" Dongwoo tries to find the two of you. "Jang Dongwoo~ do you think the two brothers have feelings for ------?"

 

"Hmmm..." Dongwoo thought. "Dongjun's feelings are obvious. He has never treated a girl like that, I mean, he's a gentleman but he is more sweeter compared to how he treats the other girls in the academy. As for Hoya, I don't know. He's unpredictable, and all he thinks about is dancing."

 

The two guys concluded their gossip about the forming love triangle, and started to talk about girls. After a few minutes, they saw Hoya and called him. "Lee Howon! Are you not coming with us?" "Lol, I am. What made you think that I'm not?"

 

The three guys walk towards the dance studio. As they reach for the door, the three of them saw you and Dongjun walking together.

 

"Hoya, is Dongjun courting -------?" Dongwoo asked as he sent a signal to L. "How should I know? You go ask him. I'm not Dongjun." "Chill, I was just asking." Dongwoo failed to catch Hoya in the act.  

 

 

*IS MY BROTHER COURTING -------? I REALLY DON'T KNOW... I THINK I DON'T WANT TO KNOW.*

 

 

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh no, Dongjun and Hoya are not talking to each other. They do but not as lively as they do before. Will "YOU" be the reason why the famous brothers are being cold to each other? Hmmm~  >__<