Even If I Want To, I Can't ;__;

Dance To My Heart

Few days have passed, and your ankle is finally better. 

 

You walk down the dorm's staircase and you're waiting for Hyoyeon. The two of you will go together to the dance studio. While waiting for Hyoyeon, Hoya passes by the stairs.

 

"Annyeong oppa." You greet him and give him a nice smile. "Ya, since you're okay now. We'll practice again tonight. Arasseo?" Hoya is like warning you when he said that.

 

"Arasseo Hoya oppa" You're mocking him, making him glare at you. 

 

Hoya reaches the ground floor of the dorm. He looked up to where you are, you are taking out your headphones and iPod and started listening to your music, and Hoya smiles to himself. "I love it when you call me "Hoya oppa". Makes me feel like I have a special place in you." 

 

 

 

 

Everyone's in the dance studio. You and Hyoyeon enter the studio wearing a tank top inside your jackets. "Look at ---------. She's so y." One guy said and shows his erted smile. Hoya heard him, "Is that how you treat a woman? Can you not keep your thoughts to yourself?" 

 

"What's your problem, Hoya-ah?! Why are you acting like that? You're not even her boyfriend." The guy walks away. 

 

Hoya is hit by what the guy just said. "AISHHH!! THAT BASTARD!!"

 

Hyoyeon leaves you with the others. As you're chatting with them, she approached Hoya with a peculiar smile on her face. 

 

Hyoyeon goes beside Hoya and whispers "Oppa, do you like ---------?" She raises her eyebrow and throws a suspicious smile to Hoya. "Ya--- yaaaa, -yyaaaa, what made you say that?" Hoya suddenly becomes nervous that his eyes widened at Hyoyeon. 

 

"Oppa, I've known you since we were little cutie patootie kids. I know you like her." Hyoyeon winks. "You have never acted this way for a girl, even asking me to take care of her." 

 

Hoya runs out of words, and couldn't answer Hyoyeon. He just looks at you right across the dance studio. "Omo. Oppa couldn't answer me!! Guilty!!" Hyoyeon laughs.

 

"Alright, alright. I liker her." Hoya finally confesses his feeling of affection towards you to Hyoyeon.

 

 "Omona, this is the first time!! Opaa, why don't you court her?" Hyoyoen gets excited about what Hoya just said. "Ssshhhh!! You're the only one who knows this!" Hoya makes sure that Hyoyeon keeps shut by covering . 

 

 

"I can't....."

 

 

Hyoyeon is surprised. "Wae wae wae wae?" She moves closer to Hoya.

 

 

*SIGH* "Even if I want to, I can't because Dongjun likes her too. And I promised him that I would never fall in love with ---------" His tone shifts to a sad one.