Important Announcement

Dance To My Heart

You look into Hoya's eyes the moment Hyuna goes out of the room. "Oppa, who was that? The girl who went out?" Hyoyeon listens to your conversation. "That was Hyuna, wae jagiya?" Hoya your hair and tucks it behind your ear. "Do you remember her?"

 

 

"She seems familiar, oppa. It's like I already saw her somewhere, but I don't really remember when or where." You let out a sigh. "Jjinja? You were with her the day you got into an accident... Nevermind. Don't stress yourself. Arasseo?" You nod in response.

 

 

Hoya starts preparing the breakfast he bought for you. Hyoyeon approaches him and whispers. "Oppa, does she remember Hyuna?" Hoya, who is still busy preparing the food, whispers to Hyoyeon. "All she said is that Hyuna looks familiar."

 

 

Hoya goes back to you and feeds you. Hyoyeon's phone suddenly rings. "Yoboseyo? Ne sasaengnim? Oh, yes. Hyuna and I are in the hospital visiting -------. And Hoya oppa is still here. Oh ne. I will tell him. Kamsahamnida." Hyoyeon puts down her down.

 

 

Hoya looks curiously at her while feeding you. "Who was that?" 

 

 

"It's the principal, oppa. Told us to come back to the academy for an announcement regarding the performance next month. Said it's important and urgent." Hyoyeon puts her phone back in her pocket. "Arasseo, I'm almost done feeding her." Hoya looks at you. "Will you be alright by yourself?"

 

 

"Ne oppa. I can take care of myself. Don't worry. You can go to your appointment. It sounds important." You look at the two of them. 

 

 

Hoya leans down and kisses your forehead then leaves with Hyoyeon and Hyuna.