Liar's Dice

Private Library - Do I need you?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[ Mayling Prologue ]

Jungkook was standing at the entrace of the bedroom leaning against the door with his arms crossed. He looked handsome as usual just he had an angry face on. But c'mon even if he looks angry he is adorable. 

" this is just a dream" I mumble to myself and I threw myself back into the bed and covered my face with the blanket. How could this be? I knew this was just a bad dream because I remember going to sleep in Deea's bed. My mind is playing tricks on me.

Then there was silence.

I curled myself into a comfortable position facing away from the door. Already dreaming of what I am going to have for breakfast.

 

When suddenly the blanket was pulled away from me, the cold air hit me and I felt almost wide awake. Just maybe feeling a bit hungover. Maybe 1 or 2 too many sojus last night.

" I dont think it was a dream when you texted me and saying that you will date my brother as revenge and he is going to write a book about it?" he sat down on the bed and then I realized this wasn't a dream. 

I looked to the door and saw Deea peaking in and whispering "oh " then signaling that she was leaving.

Raising my hands to my head. I pinched myself. and holy I was not dreaming.

" What did I text you?" I asked Jungkook and he looked at me seriously. 

He flips his phone to me and I look at the bright screen. 

and the message looked like this

" I hAte YOUUU"

" I am WILL date your brother as revengeeee" 

" then he will write a book about itttt" 

I just facepalmed realizing I was so drunk that I probably texted him what happened in "what's wrong with Secretary Kim". That was too embarrassing to handle. but I was still upset at him. So I can not let my guard down.

" Go away go talk to that girl in the storage room," I said to him and placed his phone on the bed and turned away from him. Emotions were overflowing in my head when I thought of what happened yesterday.

" Listen to me," he said and leaned over my body. I was not able to escape anywhere has he had caged me between the bed and his embrace. 

" I don't want to," I said and pulled the blanket over my head again. I felt like crying again. I don't want to hear his stupid excuses.

What is it going to be this time?

He once again pulled the blanket from my face, this time more aggressively. As if he was losing patience with me. 

" Hey, listen," he said and hold my face with one hand, making me face him.  

" I don't want to hear your stupid excuse," I said and hit him on the chest. Tears started to dwell up in my eyes.

" The girl yesterday is in contact with Mark, that's why I went to confront her," he said and I pulled the blanket away and looked into his face.

" Sure you had to confront her in a storage room while grabbing her," I said and he looked at me stunned.

He was silent because he knew I wasn't going to drop this topic easily.

" Just get dressed and get to work, we are late already," I said and he nods his head.

" You are staying at my place tonight," he said in a demanding voice and headed off.

Can't decide if dominant Jungkook just ...

I shake my head reminding myself that I am supposed to be upset and get ready for work.

 

 Reaching the office I was trying to find out more about the girl. What could her connection to Mark be, if there even was a connection?

She was very pretty so many they are just having a think. But then Mark wouldn't keep in contact with anyone that is not beneficial to him. 

At least I found out her name. Hana.

 

I got back to my room tapping my fingers on the desk. Thinking of what to do. 

I had a plan. 

Sneaking out to my car I drove towards the Korea Air building and of course, I picked up a bottle of Macallan on the way. 

 

I made my way into the building. 

" Who are you looking for?" the reception dressed in black said with a fake smile. 

" Director Mark" 

" He is Vice President now" she commented and I wanted to laugh. He must his dad's to get that position.  

" I see" I smiled back at her

" Top floor" she then pointed at the high floor lifts. 

I make my way up to his office. 

 

I walked towards the empty white marble hallway that leads to his room. All I could hear was my heels on every step I took. 

The door reaching into his room was matte glass. I was not abl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter