After Math 2

Private Library - Do I need you?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

**Author Note** guys it's not what you think it is. Please enjoy the next chapter

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[ Mayling Prologue ]

I looked at Jungkook and the girl. I could feel all my emotions come up and I felt so overwhelming in that split second. But all that came was a single tear from my left eye. I know sounds dramatic but the bubble of my happy life with Jungkook poped at that moment.

Inhaling and realizing that we have been frozen and staring at each other for a solid 30 seconds, I slammed the door shut so loud that the sound was ringing in my ears. I few people just looked out of the room. Including just ran back to the lift. As I entered I saw him looking at me from the end of the hallway. I ran away from him again. 

I rushed to my room and noticed that I am not even able to run home because I was terrified to go back there. 

My phone vibrated and he texted me.

" let me explain" it read and placed my phone on silence.  I was not feeling up to it right now. I just got the feeling of betrail in my guts again. Maybe this was the sign that he and I are just not meant to be no matter how many times we try. And isn't ironic that Soobin told me to go to the room. Just why is god playing with me?

And I decided to stay in the office and act like everything was normal. I should not always run away from my problems. Since I am a grown up. 

" Let's go for a meeting," I said to Minah and headed to the conference room. Also, I way he wouldn't find or interrupt me. 

She looked at me slightly confused and just nodded her head as she listed to more of my instructions.

 

[ Jungkook Prologue ]

I woke up to the sound of my alarm. I looked over to May. She was tossing and turning the entire night. I don't blame her that she was terrified of what happened to her. For some reason, I had a good sense of what could be the reason.

She soon woke up and looked at me with a grumpy and sleepy face. I told her to rest abut moe and she did not argue with me for once.

 

Sejin fetched Hosek and me and we went off to practice together. 

As I entered I saw Deea in the practice rooms I pulled her to the locker room area. 

" Hey" I called her and she looked at me and smiled.

" Last night someone broke into Mays house, she might not feel well, please help me take care fo her" I whispered to her and she looked concerned.

" Who was it?"

" I don't know, but I will find out," I said observing the room as more people arrived for practice.

" How?" 

" I don't know yet but just help me take care of her," I said and she nods

" So she is like staying with you now huh?" she said with a side eye and smiled again.

" Sort of," I said and she had a dirty smile on her face now.

The boys called me to the rescue. 

As I walked out from the locker room I saw one of the trainee's ear drop on Deea and me.

She looked shocked and ran away.

 

" Jungkook" Jin shouted after me again and I snapped back to my senses. Without being able to hesitate I had I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter