Fear

Private Library - Do I need you?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[ Mayling Prologue ]

I woke up to warm soft bed. The sheets smelling fresh and the morning sun was shining into my eyes. Taking a moment to see where I was. I smiled as I remembered that I am laying next to him. I look to my side and see Jungkook sleeping. His back facing me and I could see the defined muscles that were looking, even more, amazing thanks to the sun shining on to them. I pulled the blanket over his shoulder. 

Wishing I could stay longer I managed to crawl out of bed. I went to the bedroom and washed up. Getting ready for another day at work. I didn't want to wake Jungkook since he mentioned last night that I will go to practice a bit late. 

Thanking myself that I packed a spare set of clothes. I threw it on and shut the door behind me. 

" Morning May" I hear I very cheerful voice. Which surprised me since it is 8 AM.

" Morning Hoseok" I looked at him and smiled back trying not to show my confusion but that I remembered he also owns a flat in the same building as Jungkook. 

" Could you help me let me in?" he asked me and I nod. Unlocking the door for him.

He says bye and enters the room. How did he know I had a key? Oh well, the boys are close to each other. Good for them I guess.

 

I get to work and enter our morning meeting. Taking a seat next to Mr. Bang. He looked surprised. 

" Please stop sending papparazis to my house" I whisper to him and he looks at me.

" I didn't" he replies and I look at him confused

" The past 2 days there is a guy dressed in black circling around my house" 

" I didn't send anyone" he replies again and I wasn't sure if he was telling me the truth. I kept quiet as the meeting was about to start. 

I was irritated by the fact that people would constantly glance at me during the meeting. Like what the hell did I do wrong now?

 

The meeting ended and I went back to work. It was a short day for me. 

Feeling a bit feverish I went home early. Don't tell me I got sick from my own cooking last night. That would be too hilarious. But I felt better just thinking of the fact that I can go home and be lazy in bed today.

Driving home, I noticed that the front gate of my house was open. I felt scared. 

I parked my car a bit further away from my house. Sitting and observing if anyone would be around. Because I barely open the gate since I always enter through my garage.

 

I waited for 10 minutes and saw the wind blowing my gate close. Maybe the wind blew it open. Maybe I am just paranoid on my

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter