Do I know you?

Private Library - Do I need you?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[ Mayling Prologue ]

I was pissed and I had every reason to be. I felt betrayed by Mark. I have known him for almost 7 years. I guess I just didn't know him well enough. Anyways these days I was having intense mood swings anyway. Maybe I am having an early menopause? But that can't be I am only 22. 

Pulling in the driveway I could see a figure from afar. Mr. Bang can't be serious that he is spying on me still. I was observing the figure wearing all black and covering their face with a facemask and a black cap. For some reason, it was giving me chills.

Taking a quick shower and reaching for my phone to text Jungkook. I was hesitant. I didn't really know what to say to him. 

" Hey" will do. 

He didn't respond immediately and that made me nervous. I finally figured out why I was feeling so nervous and hesitant to text him. Is it because I didn't tell him that I am going to get dinner with Mark? Should I have told him that?

I don't really know how this girlfriend-boyfriend thing is supposed to work. Do I have to tell him where I go and what I am up to? 

Hm... I was drowning in my thoughts.

My phone vibrates and its Jungkook. Uncloaking the screen.

" Still at dance practice :)" he replied and I looked at the top of the screen seeing the time was 10 PM already.

Sigh... he has to really work off his . I wonder if he thinks it's all worth? would he go back and time and make the same choices again? 

" I will sleep first then, good night" I replied to him 

" Good night" he replied and shut my eyes.

 

 

I woke up the next morning. Not feeling really motivated because I would have to face these 2 faces at work. (referring to Mr. Bang)

Anyway, they want to make it difficult. So can I.

 

Dressing up in a tight-fitting long-sleeved black dress that went till my knees and my favorite heels I head to the office. I was feeling like Miranda from Devil Wears Parada. I chucked to myself as I enter the lift.

" Someone is in a good mood" Sejin smiles as he entered the lift and presses the same floor as me.

" Of course and where are you heading" I looked at him as he would usually not go to my floor unless there is some important business.

" Boss want's to speak with me" 

" Good luck"

"Thanks, hoping I won't get fired"

" You won't I got your back" I wink at him as I exit the lift first.

 

Today my mood swings took a turn and I was actually smiling at people as I was walking to my room. I guess they were just as surprised as me. 

Getting to work I revised all the figures because since they are trying to get rid of me there must be up to something. Time passed so fast. After hours it was 2 PM and I decided to go for lunch. 

Walking to the usual coffee shop, I took my laptop along to do some work there too. Some change in the environment is healthy. 

Ordering pasta and a hot americano. I was looking at my laptop as I could hear noises around me and I look up. It was Soobin, Taehyun, and Yeonjun. Well, that ruined my appetite. 

Having a closer look at Soobin, I could see his right cheek was a bit swollen and it must have been from when Jungkook punched him yesterday. For some reason, he kept looking at me. And I couldn't help but look at him. Not that I was attracted to him kind of look but I was curious and confused. 

I shut my laptop and walked out quickly. Making sure he is not following me.

My stomach was feeling weird and Jungkook was on my mind now. 

I need to stay away from Soobin. I don't want to have more drama.

 

Walking to the stairway. I felt drawn to walk to the grown floor and watch Jungkooks practice. I decided to walk down and take a small peek of them. 

I could see the boys dancing and sweating. Taking a moment to find Jungkook in the fast-moving crowd I couldn't help myself and smile.  He looked handsome. His moves are so well. I don't know whatever

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter