:D

No Boundaries
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

신해 Shinhae

 

Shoot, this is the third strip and it's still showing the same results. That can't be right...

 

I barged in Hyun Ae's apartment earlier, and because I needed moral support, and now she's not giving me any... she just kept saying that she's happy for me. This isn't the support that I was needing. Aish..

 

“Where's Ae Rin onni by the way?” I asked.

 

“Busy... with Siwon. Since the two started dating, she barely had time to bond with us.” she giggled. “But you know what? I've never seen Siwon be that keen on a girl, until now.”

 

“That's good for them then.” I laughed with her. “At least they were able to get together right? I mean, who would've thought that onni would be interested with someone so stiff as him.”

 

“And who would've thought that he would be interested with someone as temperamental as her.”

 

“YAH! I HEARD THAT!” Ae Rin onni suddenly popped out of nowhere. “Aish, am I really that bad?”

 

“Look what you did just now...” Hyun Ae snided and laughed again. Oh God, I'm surely going to miss this.

 

I'm happy being with the guys, but it's different when bonding with the girls. It's like I can tell them anything.

 

“So, what's the fuss about?”

 

“Well... I'm going back to Japan, and our friend here is PREGNANT!!!!” Hyun Ae shrieked, more excited than me.

 

“Oh my God, oh my God, oh my God!!!! Is this for real? Hyuk is going to be ecstatic!!!” Ae Rin onni also jumped up and down.

 

I couldn't stop myself from smiling too... we're going to get married anyway some time this year.. this was like an early present for the both of us.

 

“Have you told him yet?” Hyun Ae asked.

 

“I will, probably later.” I smiled at the both of them. “Oh my God, is he going to be happy about this?”

 

“YES!” the two of them shrieked again. Oh God, talk about being loud. The guys might think that we're up to something since we're so far from being quiet.

 

“Yah, Hyun Ae... are you sure about leaving?” Ae Rin onni plopped on one the couch, sitting beside her.

 

“Ne, my flight's the day after tomorrow...”

 

“And you're really not accepting the job from SME?”

 

“Not now... but who knows, right? I know I'd be back here. I just need some time off...” Hyun Ae weakly smiled.

 

“You know, Donghae's really not doing good recently... and he doesn't eat at all.” Ae Rin onni said.

 

“Yeah, and he had been so quiet recently... just like the last time.” I added.

 

“Aish, you two... it's over between us... he's going to be fine I'm sure.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter