We’re fine again

No Boundaries
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

현애 Hyun Ae

——————–

Dinner was fun but it was pretty awkward when we joined the guys for dessert. Donghae was being an again and it’s really a good thing that Calvin is such a nice guy. I have no idea what his problem is this time.

Calvin and I already made our way out of the resto as he was already going home, and I’m just going to wait for the guys here. I have to thank him first, of course…

“Want me to walk you to your car?” I asked him as we got out of the place.

“If you don’t mind… I wanted to talk to you for a bit.”

“Okay then…”

His car was just parked on the other side of the road… Dosan Park.

Now I’m starting to hate Dosan Park because of those pitiful memories. He didn’t have to let the whole world know that our whole relationship was a lie… I didn’t think that it was, but apparently he thought that it was just a waste of time. Figures on why he hates me so much.

Yeah it was a long time ago… ages already, but why does his comments earlier hurt? A lot if I may add. Aish, Lee Donghae, what did I ever do to you? You were the one who decided to end the relationship anyway, not me….

“Are you feeling okay?” Calvin asked me out of the blue.

“Yeah, I’m fine.” I gave him an assuring smile, even if I wasn’t sure what I was feeling.

“Hmm, you didn’t tell me that you and Donghae used to date…”

“Yeah, sorry. I forgot that one tiny detail… because it was a really long time ago…”

“I think he still likes you…” he blurted.

“What? You’ve got to be kidding!” I laughed so hard at what I thought was a joke, but stopped when I noticed that he was staring blankly at him. “You’re really serious? Look, that guy hates my guts ever since I came back from Japan. If he could kill me with his own hands, he would’ve done that a long time ago…”

“Why did you two break up anyway? If you don’t mind me asking…”

I paused and thought hard, real hard. “I don’t know, actually.”

“You don’t know?”

“No… well, he broke up with me, just said that he no longer loved me and that’s it… there were no third parties or whatever.”

“There must a reason for that… because he looks at you differently…” Calvin pondered.

“What do you mean?” yeah, I’m pretty clueless about all the things. Am I really that dense?

“Well, it seems like there are a lot of things he wanted to tell, and I can see that he still adores you…”

“Aww Cal… that’s sweet, but I think you’re just tired.” I gave him a hug before pushing him inside his car. “I’ll see you soon.”

“Yah!” he called out to me before I could go back to the resto, “give him a chance, will ya? Trust me. The guy is in love with you!”

“Whatever… Be careful on your way home!” I waved at him before running back to the guys who were already standing out

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter