Latte and cheesecake

No Boundaries
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Donghae 동해 -

 

Okay, so maybe I was out of line when I yelled at Hyun Ae like that, I mean—I know she was telling the truth about Kyujong being an old friend, but I was just pretty much irritated when she didn't want me to go with her and she didn't even tell Kyujong that she had a boyfriend.

 

Then Heechul hyung and Kyuhyun had just had to in the conversation, I think that was one reason too why both of us got annoyed with each other.

 

I couldn't just stand not talking to Hyun Ae at all, so I snuck out to go to Coffee Bean to get her favorite moroccan mint tea latte. I hope she'll take this as my peace offering.

 

Thankfully, the set's PD was nice enough to give me a break when I told him about the situation.

 

I hate it when we're like this, she's not even looking at me, and she's not even making an effort to talk to me. She's probably that mad... partly my fault since I wasn't able to control my temper, plus I also didn't let her explain.

 

Aish, Lee Donghae... sometimes your too proud for your own good. Maybe she has a reason on why she doesn't want me to go with them... It was too early for me to assume.

 

Of course, there's no way Hyun Ae would cheat on me with another guy... I've known her for too long, and I should've at least showed her that I did trust her. For crying out loud, she even asked for my permission about it.

 

“Sir, here's your order.” the barista smiled at me and I thanked her after getting the food and drinks.

 

I was careful to take a sip of my latte while walking back to the production set... rehearsing my lines slowly, making sure that I don't forget them.

 

Hyun Ae... Jagi-ah... Mianhaeyo... I was out of line....

 

No... that's not right. I don't want her to think that she didn't do anything wrong....

 

Hyun Ae... I'm not the only one at fault here....

 

No, it's like I'm putting all the blame on her entirely... and she'd freak out again... again.

 

Jagi-ah... just don't go out with Kyujong please.

 

As if she'd do that...

 

What if I just grab her and kiss her so she couldn't say anything else? Well, that would work, right? But in front of people? It'll catch attention... but then, so what?

 

I laughed at my silliness while walking in the set. I noticed 4 pairs of eyes on me once I stepped into the room... Ae Rin noona, Heechul hyung, Sungmin hyung and Hyukjae to be specific.

 

“What?”

 

“Is that for us?” Heechul hyung joked.

 

“No... it's for Hyun Ae....”

 

When they heard me mention her name, everyone literally started doing something else. Sungmin hyung diverted his attention to his phone, Ae Rin noona toyed with the pen like it was the most interesting thing she's ever seen, Hyukjae tried to rummage through his stuff muttering about his phone missing, and Heechul hyung said he needed to pee. Okay, something was definitely up.

 

“What's wrong? Where's Hyun Ae?” I asked.

 

“She's uhm...” noona stuttered, “she—she's talking to Kyu--”

 

“Kyuhyun!” Sungmin hyung finished the sentence for her, but it in a not so normal voice.

 

I eyed all of them, and no one can seem to look at me directly, especially Hyukjae, I definitely know those moments when he's somewhat keeping a secret for me and I know that this one of them.

 

“I decided to go and check for myself when Kyuhyun came near us.”

 

“Oh hyung, you didn't have to bother...” he was about to take the paper bag from me, which had the pastries but I was quick enough to move it away from him.

 

“Yah, that's for Hyun Ae!”

 

“What? You didn't even get us anything?” he complained.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter