Grace under pressure

No Boundaries
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

현애 Hyun Ae

———–

I just got out of the shower as I checked the time. 12:48… Good, I still have enough time to prepare. Donghae has yet again been acting like a jerk, and I actually, if I didn’t know him any better–I’d say that he was jealous. But it’s quite impossible, right? I mean, technically, there’s nothing going on between us, he also knew about me and Jungmo oppa… right?

Not unless Kyuhyun already slipped and spilled… No, he wouldn’t do that, would he?

With a towel on, I went to the living room for my phone. Just have to make a quick call just to make sure that Kyuhyun didn’t say anything. It’d be too embarrassing and I have no idea how I’ll face the guys once the info gets out.

I shouldn’t have lied to them in the first place, me and my stupid pride.

Without questions, I quickly dialed his number as a stood near the door in the living room, and the bastard isn’t picking up. Great.

And as I was trying to call him again, someone banged on the door… Fine, I’m exaggerating–it’s because I almost dropped my phone. I wasn’t expecting anyone.

I opened the door, unsure of who to expect…

“Hey, I’m sorry about earlier.” It was Donghae, I was about to let him in but I realized he was blushing. That’s the only time that I figured out that I was practically . ! I quickly ran to my room and slammed it.

But then again, I figured that I was kind of rude. What the hell is wrong with me.

I opened the door slightly and tucked my head out, “Yah, I’m sorry… I’ll be quick.”

“It’s fine… Take your time…” he yelled back from the living room, but I also heard him chuckle. Damn, that was just really awkward.

Good thing that I’ve already picked out the clothes to wear, so I just dried myself and just put on what was laid on my bed.

A towel was still on my head when I went out, “Well?”

“I’m sorry about earlier… I was just curious, don’t take it the wrong way…”

“It’s fine, I guess. But I assure you, he’s just my friend.”

“Yeah, I know that…” he replied.

Wait, why do I feel the need to explain that Calvin’s just my friend? This is really getting odd.

I was about to say something, but he beat me to it, “Listen, Kyuhyun was wondering…”

Before he could even finish, Kyuhyun just barged in. Speak of the devil. “I was thinking if we can go with you when you meet up with this Calvin guy…”

“What? Why?”

“Nothing, because I’m bored.” Kyuhyun stated.

“It’s fine we you don’t want us to be there though…” Donghae started.

“No hyung, do you want to be stuck with Teukie hyung?”

Donghae gulped, hard, and it made me laugh a little. It was cute.

“See? I know you wouldn’t want to be stuck there too…” Kyuhyun then pleaded, “Hyun Ae-ssi… please?”

“Yeah, please?” Donghae added.

“Fine… but you guys would have to buy me dinner, and also coffee…”

“Yeah, that’s fine with me…” Donghae told me.

“Fine, whatever.” Kyuhyun stated as he made himself feel comfortable on the couch. “Is that what you’re wearing?”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter