This thing called relationship

No Boundaries
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

- 규현 Kyuhyun –
“Get your hands off me! I’m really going to get that twerp!” Hyun Ae still hasn’t calmed down, even if Sungmin hyung already helped me to drag her out of the room to avoid any more confrontation.

“Yah! Stay still!” Sungmin became too impatient and smacked her forehead.

“Ouch! What was that for?”

“You won’t shut up! Haven’t you realized that a lot of people in that room didn’t know what happened between you and Donghae?!”

“But he started it!” she reasoned.

“Regardless of who started it, you should just ignore him if you really don’t feel anything for him… With how you reacted, seems to me that you’re still in love with hyung…” I teased.

“Yeah…” Sungmin chuckled and Hyun Ae turned red.

“It’s not that! I mean, why the hell didn’t you tell him that I was going to be there? If you told him in the first place, things would turn out differently!”

“We wanted to surprise him!” I told her.

“…and boy, was he really surprised. Hahaha.” Sungmin chimed and we both laughed again.

“Sheesh! I really hate you guys.” Hyun Ae said with irritation in her voice and tried to fix her disarrayed clothes. She then marched towards the room.

“Where do you think you’re going?” Sungmin hyung grabbed her by the elbow and I ran to block the door.

“I’m going in…” a nonchalant reply came from her.

“You can’t just go in…” I said.

“Not after what happened? No… you’re not going in.” he also stopped her.

“What? I’m not going to do anything!”

“You’re just saying that. If Donghae speaks another word at you, I’m pretty sure that you will definitely throw anything you get your hands on at him. I’m really sure of that.” He added.

“I totally agree with hyung here, and I bet my life on it.” I said, not leaving my current post, “Donghae hyung is the only person who’s capable of making you burst out like that, we’ve known you long enough to know that one simple fact.”

“Oh please, how am I going to work?!”

“Technically, today’s just an orientation… it’s not like you really have to work now! And you’re in charge of photography, for crying out loud. You’re not the stylist!” I countered.

“Excuse me? If you’ve read my work—“

Before she could finish her sentence, Sungmin hyung covered . “She’s right Kyu… she’s going to work with Ae Rin, remember?

Ae Rin… Ae Rin… I’ve met her earlier… oh yeah, she’s the stylist noona who’s going to work side by side with Hyun Ae…

Hyun Ae quickly grabbed Sungmin’s hair since he hasn’t let her go yet, “Ow! Hyun Ae!” he yelled.

“Mmmph ho!” Hyun Ae was trying to say but her words were muffled.

“I’m letting go… if you let go!” Sungmin said, “at the count of three…. Hana… dul… set…”

“You two are so pathetic…” I laughed at them.

“But Hyun Ae, we still can’t let you in… only if you promise that you will ignore Donghae.” Sungmin said while fixing his hair.

“If not, we would have to fire you!” I warned.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter