Another chance?

No Boundaries
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

- 애린 Ae Rin -

 

It was a bit of a surpise when I stepped out of Hyun Ae's apartment, as I saw Siwon standing in front of her door. Upon seeing me, he suddenly stood up straight.

 

“What's up?” I instantly asked him as I put my phone in the back pocket of my jeans. “Did you want to talk about something?”

 

“Uh, yes... I was wondering... uhm...” he pressed his lips before continuing to talk, “I was wondering what time you'll go home...”

 

I checked my watch... it's as if I'm really curious of the time... but it was almost 10 PM “probably in a bit, why?”

 

“I wanted to drive you home... if that's possible, I mean, if you don't have any plans or anything.”

 

“Why?” Okay, so I was pretty much curious with why he's like this now. I'm done with assuming that he also likes me. Just a week ago, he made it clear that he didn't want to get involved with someone who has a daughter, so why is he being nice to me now?

 

He shrugged and scratched his nape...

 

“Well?” I prompted, still waiting for an answer. “Technically it's not your job to drive me home. I can take the bus or a cab going home, so it's not a problem for me... anything else?” I was ready to go back to the pad but he stopped me.

 

“Aish.. noona, I just wanted to be sure that you're safe...”

 

“What makes you think that I'd be safe when you drive me home?” I instantly regretted it after I spoke those words, seeing how face fell just made me want hug him. “look, I'm sorry... I didn't mean to sound like a ... Fine, you can drive me home.”

 

“It's okay noona... I understand. Just text me when you're ready to leave... I'll just be in the dorm.”

 

“Actually, wait for me here. I can go now...” as far as I know, this guy still has an early schedule and I don't want to feel responsible for him lacking sleep again. I don't want be a burden and I don't want be burdened. “I'll just get my stuff and tell the girls.”

 

I went back to the pad to just to tell them I was ready to leave...

 

“Wae? So sudden?” Shinhae questioned.

 

“Well, Siwon offered to drive me home... and it's kinda late. He has an early schedule tomorrow...”

 

“Couldn't say no huh?” Hyun Ae grinned.

 

“Yah, it's not that! He was being nice to me past few days and it's really hard to say no to him.” I explained.

 

“Hard to say no, or don't want to say no?” Shinhae teased which made Hyun Ae laugh as well.

 

“You girls are really... ugh!” I muttered while throwing some pillows at the both of them. “Anyway, I'll see you tomorrow and I'll think of something that would be useful to the party.”

 

“Thanks onni. Take care!” they both said as I exited the room.

 

“Kaja...” I told Siwon.

 

“Ne... was I bothering you guys? Maybe you were talking about something important?”

 

“Yeah, but it's okay... I know you have an early schedule tomorrow, and I can talk to them about it some other time. I'll also just have to think of what else we could do for the party...” I explained.

 

“Party, what party?”

 

Uh-oh... I shouldn't have spoken about it... but the problem was, it's hard to keep things from Siwon... I tend to just blurt out everything when I'm in front of him. It's so easy to talk to this guy, that's why I don't have problems with giving small details.

 

“It's nothing...” I still acted like it was not an important thing. But the problem here would be, if I didn't let him in on the details, he might spat this out accidentally to the other members... which could lead to other problems.

 

Then again, Siwon could help us on this one too...

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter