Finding the perfect place

No Boundaries
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

현애 Hyun Ae -

 

It was a few nights ago when I told the girls my plans on this, and Ae Rin noona also asked for Siwon's help. Thanks to him, I'm going to meet Yejin onni right now...

 

I'm still pretending to be mad at him that's why I was able to go out today without him asking. But I kind of miss him... I don't even reply to his messages which somehow makes me feel bad. But this is for him anyway, and I have to do this.

 

Sungmin and Wookie will help in preparation of the food, and then Dae Seok oppa will give us a two day leave so we can prepare everything.

 

I'm just so glad that everyone's willing to help me, and I swear I wouldn't be able to do any of this if not for them...

 

“Lee Hyun Ae-ssi?” a tall, classy girl stood beside my table, and I quickly stood up.

 

“De... Yejin onni?”

 

She nodded and smiled at me.

 

“Annyeonghaseyo onni... bankapsubnida.”

 

She sat on the chair accross me, and signalled for me to sit as well. I called for the waiter so he could give us the menu and we chose what to eat.

 

“Siwon says that you wanted to meet me...” she started, since I was feeling a bit shy around her. She was just so beautiful, so poised and I feel like a maid sitting in front of her.

 

“Ne...” I smiled shyly, “Onni, I was planning a surprise party for Lee Donghae, and the thing is, I have no idea how I'd invite her umma and her brother.”

 

She almost squealed, with excitement I hope. “Omo! I would gladly help you on that one. When will you be holding it?”

 

“Thank you onni...” I beamed at her, “well, since his birthday will fall on a Monday, I was thinking that maybe a Saturday would be good? The 20th?”

 

“Wait, let me check my schedule.... Hmmm...” She skimmed through the pages of her planner, then wrote something. “Perfect... I'm free on that date, for the whole week actually. And if you want, we can drive down to Mokpo to visit her mom and brother... It's better if we invite them personally, what do you think?”

 

“Onni.... I'm quite feeling a bit embarrassed to do that...” I pouted.

 

“Aish, Hyun Ae-ssi... Donghae's umma like you a lot. She was even scolding Donghae nonstop when she found out that he broke up with you...” she laughed. “And believe it or not, until now, she never let him live the end of it. I don't think she knows that the two of you got back together.”

 

“Typical Donghae... he always forgets about things, that's why sometimes I can't help but yell at him.” I complained. “But I guess, I'm getting used to him being that way, and I've slowly accepted the fact that he's not going to change...” I sighed.

 

“Ah, that's what love does, eh?” she giggled. “And I've also wanted to meet you for the longest time, but he doesn't seem to want to introduce me to you...”

 

“So I heard...” I laughed with her, “he'd probably get frustrated when he finds out though...”

 

“That is so true!”

 

+ + + +

 

I can't remember what time I went home but onni and I ended up exchanging contact details. She assured me that she was willing to help me with the surprise party and she said that she wouldn't say a word to Donghae about it.

 

We were still on the planning stage though, and later today, Kyujong would pick me up so we could check the place out. He just texted me and said that he already found a place. Good!

 

I told him to just pick me up at SME since I still have to talk to manager oppa with regards to this.

 

The boys are probably here as well, doing some rehearsing for some of their new songs. I wonder where oppa is, I told him to meet me here in the cafe.

 

“Yah! What are you doing here?” someone yelled, I initially thought that the person wasn't talking to me, but how can he not, when it's apparently Lee Donghae! Aish, why does he have to show up now?

 

“I work here!” I said nonchalantly.

 

“Why didn't you even tell me that you were going here?” he asked while taking the seat in front of me. Acting cutesy and all, and damn it, he's making it hard for me.

 

“Chagi-yah... are you still mad at me?” he dragged the chair beside me and then kissed my cheek.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter