Back in Seoul

No Boundaries
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

규현 Kyuhyun

 

================

We’re finally back in our respective dorms and the luxurious life just ended over the weekend and it seems that a lot had happened in Thailand. Donghae hyung and Hyun Ae are actually being sweet with each other, although they hadn’t said anything to us yet. Siwon hyung too has been smiling the whole day since last night, and it really seemed like something was up.

The day after tomorrow, we have a performance somewhere and it’s in celebration of the Hi Seoul festival… so the following days will be pretty restless for us since it’ll be spent for rehearsals. I envy the girls because they’d be able to take a rest!

Dae Seok hyung was patiently waiting for us in the dorm when we got back.

“How was Thailand? Kyuhyun, I saw what you did with Hyun Ae-ssi!” Dae Seok hyung reprimanded me. Uh-oh, I’m dead.

“But hyung…” I tried to defend myself, but he stopped me.

“I like what you did!” He let out a hearty laugh which made me breathe normally and everyone drowned in confusion. “Was Donghae able to finally speak up?”

“Actually hyung, I think something’s up with those two…” Siwon hyung admitted.

“Who are you guys talking about? Oh, hyung, you’re here!” Donghae hyung just entered the dorm, and he was still carrying Hyun Ae’s bag.

“No one…” Sungmin laughed, along with the others.

“We were talking about you and the little stunt that you did for Hyun Ae-ssi…” manager hyung and you can instantly see him turn red.

“Aish, hyung! It was Kyuhyun’s fault.” he tried to defend himself.

“But you still wanted to do it, right? Right?” Manager hyung was acting like a kid in teasing Donghae hyung, which was kind of odd in fact. He never made fun of any one of us in this way.

“Aish, I’ll just bring these to Hyun Ae’s…” Donghae hyung gave up and walked out of the room again.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter