One more sad song

No Boundaries
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

동해 Donghae

This is the thing that I miss being with her, just hanging out like normal friends, laughing and joking… and of course, making fun of Kyuhyun. When I’m with her, I don’t really have to be anybody else, I’m just myself and that what I really like.

Jungmo hyung and his girlfriend were here earlier and I can tell that Hyun Ae’s a bit freaked out when I was able to talk casually to him, I still haven’t told her that I knew that they were cousins, but I almost slipped. Although I didn’t want to prolong her agony, I just want her to be the one to tell me the truth.

“Guys, can I leave you two first? I’m just meeting up with an old friend…” Kyuhyun informed us as he stood up.

“Just be quick… we have to be home before dinner. You guys have an early schedule tomorrow.” Hyun Ae reminded him and he just nodded.

“I thought we were meeting someone here?” I asked Hyun Ae and she nodded.

“He just texted me now, and he said that he’s stuck in traffic… but he’s on his way.” she explained further as she took a sip from her drink.

“It’s not a good sign for a guy to be always late…” I said jokingly.

“And what are you implying?”

“Nothing… You’re not dating him right?”

“No… of course not!” but she turned beet red. So she did like this guy.

“Do you like him?”

“No… Well, he’s nice and all…” she started to explain.

It’s killing me, but somehow, I wanted to hear more… Pathetic. “…and?”

“He’s quite funny too…” she continued absently.

“Am I not funny? and nice?” I asked, initially thought that it was just in my head but I realized I’ve said it out loud when she looked oddly at me. “I didn’t say anything…”

“I didn’t say you said something…” she laughed at my being defensive. “Well, I think you’d get along with him fine, he’s a really nice guy.”

“And you’re sure that you’re not dating him?” I asked again.

“He never asked me…”

“So you do like him that way?” I prompted, once again.

“Lee Donghae…” she sighed, “IF EVER we start dating, I swear, you’re the first one that will know… Okay?”

Ouch. How can she be so insensitive? Can’t she see that I’m stil not over her?

“Are you okay?” she must’ve

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter